What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w to much light for small area?

So I have (2) 300w led lughts kicking around. And wAnna do a small cabinet with them in it. Gonna run 4 1.5 gallon hydro buckets in a 22" x 34" x 4' box.

My question is would 600w of led be to much in that small area? At 16" in height I'll be pushing like 40,000 lumens. There 3w diodes.

Thanks in advance!!

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it might not be depending on efficiency of chips, they might be crap, so 600 might be fine, in other situations 600 is overkill,

yeah if your worried pull them up as LED lose efficiency quick the higher they are..

if it were me, I would still blast them as your gonna be thinking the whole time, should have thrown in the extra light

it might not be depending on efficiency of chips, they might be crap, so 600 might be fine, in other situations 600 is overkill,

yeah if your worried pull them up as LED lose efficiency quick the higher they are..

if it were me, I would still blast them as your gonna be thinking the whole time, should have thrown in the extra light

Ya there 3w diodes. I have ran them before and there awesome. I pulled 14oz off one of them. So maybe ill try it who knows ... lol

lumberjack.mr

the Kessil H350 magenta works !

the Kessil H350 magenta works !

:tiphat:having great results in a closet with two 35o magenta LED lights and a 125 watt cfl. cant wait for the legalization to finally reach TX. , so I can get busy ! I think four consecutive runs on 6 acre tract , is going to take a while to pull together ..

Latest posts

Latest posts