What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heliospectra LX601 collective info ( updates, drivers, schedules... )

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I needed to start a new thread with to the point info so people who have / looking at the helio can get some info without bias or opinion..

If you have info or pics or stories you like to share about the helio, bring them in..

------------------------------------------------------------------

WATTS PER CHANNEL:

blue

100 - 26
200 - 34
300 - 38
400 - 42
500 - 46
600 - 51
700 - 56
800 - 61
900 - 65
1000 - 70

red

100 - 58
200 - 75
300 - 93
400 - 115
500 - 135
600 - 157
700 - 179
800 - 201
900 - 230
1000 - 254

far red

100 - 33
200 - 39
300 - 46
400 - 54
500 - 62
600 - 70
700 - 78
800 - 89
900 - 98
1000 - 107

white

100 - 42
200 - 54
300 - 65
400 - 77
500 - 88
600 - 100
700 - 115
800 - 128
900 - 141
1000 - 154

standby state - 8 watts
full power - 574 watts

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SPECTRUM OF LX601 C plate"

------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES ( 12/23/14 ) :

system assistant software HERE ( version 1.3 )

first released flower schedule

first released vegetative schedule
(to come, 107 inputs.. )

info where the schedule data came from:

"The scheudles are based on actual solar irradiance data taken from the USDA and then converted into settings for our lights. The locations from where the data was taken from are known geographies that flowering crops grow very well in natural conditions. These settings also correspond very nicely with the light ratio's we use in many of our experiments."

Kozmo

Veteran
Here for the ride! What part of the planet will you be setting the lights to? Can you just put in coordinates and walla. It's preprogrammed?

@habeeb I got one of these about same time you did. I also promptly took it apart. It's a nice luminaire for sure. Very well built. The multipart lens was neat. The software is definitely useful. But it has also been hard to justify the price IMHO.

papabear5485

I'm on my 4th grow with my heliospectra lights. I couldn't be happier. They do everything they claim and more. As far as price? I'm in this for the long haul and I'm looking at close to seven years of service from these lights with having to change a bulb or ballast. I have no mini splits and you wpould never know from my electric bill that anything was being grown. We have to start thinking about the future. They are already charging Colorado growers more for their electricity and pretty soon it will be happening everywhere.

wayland642

Finally

Finally

I have been looking for a forum for Heliospectra products forever and have finally found it. I just bought a lx602c. Web access is great and the fact that I can set my own frequencies is cool, but I like the fact the light's optics dial it in at 6 ft as opposed to 20 inches with the 601c. Using it in the tbd greenhouse is another reason I bought the 602 as well as the electrical efficiency. This made the "better half" very happy!! Like they say, Happy wife, Happy life!!!

I have some questions about when to add a recipe to the schedule and when to start it. Anyone know how big the seedling needs to be when scheduling the recipe? Do I start the program with a seed, a 2 week old seedling, a seedling with 3 nodes?? WTF I can't find any information on this!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bye for now

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ hey man,

use the veg recipe and be off on your way.. if need, you can always just run the 5,600k ( white ) led color on a made up schedule if you need..

------------------

wanted to update everyone, the new wifi units are here

new update software

should be new LED's, need to check with them as I've been out of the loop

also like to check, as I will when I get back.. is I believe the power was bumped up? can anyone confirm with a watt meter, as My initial test at top said something like 574 watts full power, meaning driver and fan ate up some of those watts..

whats new? well not much, but why aren't more people using these.. would love to hear more info... I like that they scale perfect for some of my setups.. ( 2x2 and 2.7X2.7 )

Megaprop

This is great stuff. I've just got myself a Helio LX601C. :biggrin: Have you got any more tips/schedules/info on getting the best out of it?

Limeygreen

Veteran
Could the encouragement of the mildew be from mother plants or from seed? Are there spores nearby that aren't taken care of that are contaminating the crop? I also wonder if with the led the nitrogen levels may be too high, potassium too low, calcium not matched to the magnesium levels resulting in weaker cells and soft growth (even if it doesn't look soft) that are causing them to be more susceptible to mildew?

StankyDankster

Hi Guys,

How things going with your Helio's? Have any of you run the standard veg and flower recipes hello provides and what have your results been?