What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can we have an ORGANICs forum......PLEASE

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Well seing as I am an organic junkie I was hoping to see an organics soil..there's one for hydro why not soil?????:chin:

I am sure LC would be glad to moderate it as I've seen him around and he used to mod the organics on og.

I am not complaining, this place is very cool in alot of ways and I am glad things have changed really.

If this is in the wrong forum than please move it. :wallbash:

{empty space}

{more empty space}

Fill the organic void in my life that we may share the skills....

Peace

Suby

G

Suby,if'n yer lookin for immidiate gratification,i suggest you go to the indoor soil section and do a search on organics,hunnerts a threads are there,cover just about anything ya can think of.Hope that helps. :wave:

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
The point is not really to find info as I've got most of my basis covered to say the least.
The idea is that the questions and answers be organic in content in it's own respective forum.
A truly organic approach is a thing of beauty, an system perfected by mother nature and as such simple in it's complexity.
I think this ideal deserves it's own forum, "feed the soil not the plant"

Sub's

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
OK so here I am again pimping my cause, politiking as it where....

No sweat man, sry for the delay. This is not a foliar recipe but rather a feeding to the roots you water with full strength.
To me earth worm castings and a light amount of molasses bubbled is like a strong bacterial tea and a light fertilizing, you can water every time with this mix.
Here's the deal, usually organic gardeners premix fertilizers like blood meal, kelp meal, bone meal, EWcastings, dolomite lime (@ 2tbs /gallon to balance ph and add calcium and magnesium to your mix) and a TON of other things to enrich their soil and exploit the soil bacteriums potential.
The tea you make feed the bacteria that eat these ammendments and "excrete" the fertilizer in a form that can be absorbed by the roots.
MJ is nute somewhat nute hungry and guanos help the amendments out as the get exhausted over a certain periode.
Late in flowering they will need a boost in Phosphorus, this is where high P guanos comes in, you add this guano to your tea in the later part of flowering.
If you don't use ammendments in your soil they must be fed to your plants in a liquid form like EWC teas plus guano or a plain guano tea, if this is how you want to go is suggest checking out a bottled fert like PureBlend grow and bloom.
I prefer to ammend the mix and make a flowering mix before transplanting before cutting back light to 12/12, this mix will be higher in P but will also contain some nitrogen to keep them green (blood and bonemeal).
There are no rules here, if you understand the basics with time you will find a recipe you like.

This is the type of things I haven't found just floating around and I've had 2 pm's from peeps i don't know asking abouth things I consider the basics.
This is my debotched way of explain it and of course the scientific are pissing themselves right now :pointlaug but crude is as crude does, I agree the thread and SOME info is there but there are no stickies making basics easy to reference and find.
The sticky by 3lb on molasses, managing water sources naturally, soil mixes of the water only type, these are all types of threads that deserve their own home. :woohoo:
There is nothing in this for me but wanting to encourage newcomers to consider the value of organic growing with likeminded posts and threads dealing with organic approaches to problems.
Please.....free the beneficial bacteria. :lurk:

Sub's

Last edited:

Deadly Fear

Suby sent that PM to me and it's a great help. Organics would make a great sub-section and would cut down on some confusion. There's a bunch of posts asking for which organic nutes or organic soils to use. A separate subforum to discuss pros and cons of those nutes as well as which are preferred would be helpful.

Thanks Suby :D

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yes, most certainly. The creation of this forum is being done, was on the backburner a bit waiting for just the right mod. Lavender Cowboy will be in charge of the forum. GL's been a bit busy, but I'm sure he'll get it sorted soon.

Thanks,
dg

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Dutchgrown

If you are as attractive as you are helpful and friendly your man is one very lucky dude!:hotbounce :bis:
I appreciate you heeding the call of some nobody member making demands.:whip:

Done deal folks, move on, nothing to see here........:jump: