What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scoring in Albufeira

Mattdingo

Hi guys,

im sorry if this is not allowed - long time smoker and first time poster. I saw that someone had asked previously and thought it was worth a bash as there might be a helpful and safe chap (or lady!) on here!

me and my missus have converted a battered old van into our home and spent the last couple of months driving round Europe (a month in Dam, a month in Barca) we now find ourselves in the Algarve and we’re pretty desperate to score some smoke, I’m not fussy I’d just like it to be safe! I have an anxiety disorder which makes life challenging without the good good and I don’t take any other drugs so would rather not risk some shady street guy because the chances are it’ll be fake/laced with who knows what! Does anyone have a tip of where I can score some stuff in the area?

I’m not above visiting a head shop and asking but I haven’t come across one yet - I know drugs are decriminalised but I’ve not even seen anyone toking up! I’m really sorry if this ain’t allowed, not sure where else to turn!

Thanks in advance!

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
plenty of hash around but hard to score any weed without connections...
if you stay longer you might can try to fix up a local grower but if you just short time there, you must be really really lucky to score some bud.

Mattdingo

Quite happy with hash dude if you can suggest anywhere! Read a bunch of horror stories about street dealers so would rather avoid!