What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POTM nominations - February 2021

G

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Post 4832

Ghoul

TropicannaCookies x AnimalCookies

picture.php

Peace
DM

acespicoli

just loaded the picture to my folder on ic and posted from there.
where was the winner announced the whole server revamp got me lost on this

Bmac1

Veteran
The revamp got me all sideways too. I tried a couple times at the beginning to get the poll up without success. I've been much more busy as well but will try to pick this up again for this month.

Bmac1

Veteran
Sorry guys and gals I've been busy in real life and this update is very slow to grow on me.

If anyone else who has adapted faster than I to the update would like to pick up the torch and carry the POTM, please do. Reach out to the sponsors and just pick up where I left off.

I'll be popping in still but I won't be keeping up with the POTM unfortunately. Just don't need another job right now as I am just getting the hang of even posting a pic myself.

acespicoli

Sorry guys and gals I've been busy in real life and this update is very slow to grow on me.

If anyone else who has adapted faster than I to the update would like to pick up the torch and carry the POTM, please do. Reach out to the sponsors and just pick up where I left off.

I'll be popping in still but I won't be keeping up with the POTM unfortunately. Just don't need another job right now as I am just getting the hang of even posting a pic myself.

guess the old thing was by how many likes the picture got not sure how the survey goes on.
would be nice to have a few mods operate it incase unfortunately in real life people drop off the radar unexpectedly
would be willing to participate in the operation myself I feel like it showcases the best ic has to offer month to month
when its well visited and publicized to the members on the first login page

has always been a interesting thread idea thx to all the past POTM masters

xst89soi7d

You said, "Post the pic
".

Dear Bmac1 and all P.O.T.M members that it may concern.

I am replying about the directions in your post for POTM nominations - February 2021 https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...021#post379991.
You said, "Post the pic
".

I am writing to try to help, because as you know, a lot of guys have trouble uploading pics.

Why the guys have trouble uploading pics, or links to pics on image-servers, is due to image-blocking by servers.

This is because some servers won't allow FREE image-uploading and sharing, as image-uploads have considerable commercial value. Images can take up considerable disc space, especially in the scenario where clandestine website-builders add image after image to their websites amounting to large blocks of data.

Now, about uploading pics. I had trouble with this for a while. (I might again after telling you this, heh.) But if we people don't help the guys with their P.O.T.M pics, then there wouldn't be any point in being here. I can tell you first thing, that I am a very big fan of P.O.T.M. In my opinion ICmag was founded on it. It is a great service, and source of entertainment. When I first started using the site, I always used my links to find P.O.T.M pics. There doesn't seem to be so many of these pics around at the moment. I guess it's our fault we let this slide.

Anyway, what I have for you, can be described by images I made from screen caps, and which might be a bit complicated for members. I would therefore like to suggest this information is added to HELP, here: https://www.icmag.com/help#content_o...content_photos If this method of uploading pics is ok by website support, I therefore have to ask, if you could please see that instructions for CREATING CONTENT, and, SHARING IMAGES is added to HELP, especially for the benefit of P.O.T.M.

Here are the instructions for CREATING CONTENT, and, SHARING IMAGES.

1. Click the ADD IMAGE button.

2. Click the Upload tab.

3. Browse for a file (on your computer).

4. Press the 'SEND IT TO THE SERVER' button. DO NOT press OK. (You will be diverted back to the IMAGE PROPERTIES dialogue box automatically.)

5. (Notice the file has now been added.)

6. Press OK.

You may also find it helpful to read the instructions regarding image uploads from HELP. Incidentally, you have to click the dropdown-box marked CREATING CONTENT, to find SHARING IMAGES; so finding this section is more than challenging.

Here is an image of CREATING CONTENT, especially, SHARING IMAGES:

I would therefore like to suggest this information is added to HELP, on this page here: https://www.icmag.com/help#content_o...content_photo s
:thank you: