What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boogie's Thread- Where there is smoke ...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I thought it is a thread about his strengths...

For instance, I have a tremendous amount of admiration for his reverence to his 401k.

He enjoys a meme now and again.

He's got the balls to live in Indiana.

He is a skilled tradesman.

He can drink Natty Ice without throwing up.

He thinks Trump should be in charge of the nation.

He doesn't want children.

The list goes on and on.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I on the other hand admire Boogie , when most other Trump supporters jumped ship , boogie has handled being a human pinata for alot of members with a fair amount of restraint.Boogies by no means the worse our society has to offer,in fact I admire how he's got caught up in the legal system , and dug himself out.Alot of folks would have slipped down that slope.
Just my 2 cents , doesn't mean a piss hole in the snow,I know.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- its good to see both sides of the great divide conversing civilly - without the often associated personal attacks - which break-up and toxify the discourse -

- Boogie has always held his own - without having to resort to name-calling/flaming of other members - and I like that -

h.h.

Veteran
I’ll gladly talk back to somebody.
Going out of our way to talk about another member. IDK.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
- its good to see both sides of the great divide conversing civilly - without the often associated personal attacks - which break-up and toxify the discourse -

- Boogie has always held his own - without having to resort to name-calling/flaming of other members - and I like that -

Supporting social engineering through ignorance is just that

what benefit did supporting that discourse do towards changing it even at arm's length?

At best all it does is condition people to under react to government manipulation opposed to attacking each other.

Divisiveness isn't addressed in any of this just encouraged until it reaches fruition which is a placid populous who can't do spit against the monarchy/oligarchy pretending to be a democracy.

Seems to have worked great in Europe.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Boogie, I salute your ability to appreciate Natty Ice.

What really impresses me is your determination to see Trump reelected.

There's something to be said about tenacity.

You, sir, possess that virtue.

Three cheers for Boogie!

:friends:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Boogie, I salute your ability to appreciate Natty Ice.

What really impresses me is your determination to see Trump reelected.

There's something to be said about tenacity.

You, sir, possess that virtue.

Three cheers for Boogie!

:friends:

Even looted natty ice. Helping keep the money in his community.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm going to get a Natty Daddy in your honor!

I'm not going to be able to drink the whole thing but I feel like contributing.

:D