What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Mango Sapphire

bibi40

Rotation is on in tent 1 :

3 Gorilla fast version
2 mango sapphire
1 bubba's gift

picture.php

entering the 12/12 zone :dance013:

:tiphat:

Last edited:

bibi40

#5 was cut tonight at F+61 ( 12/12 , 15 days for start flowering so really F+ 46 )

really fast strain :woohoo:

Just spotted the thread, gonna pop in and mark it to read thru later. I just popped a mango sapphire freebie so this peaks my interest.

Healthy looking grow!

bibi40

Now let point on this :

picture.php

picture.php

That' s someting genetic about Mango Sapphire ,
on 10 seeds i got 3 which had this on my first run ( not much like this one ) , and that disapear when growing more ,

this time i get 1 about 5 seeds and i will check it for see if there is something special with this phéno ( i don' t do it on first run ... )

Just spotted the thread, gonna pop in and mark it to read thru later. I just popped a mango sapphire freebie so this peaks my interest.

Healthy looking grow!

Scratch that! I left the door open to the grow room while fetching xmas decorations and my wife's cat ate 5-6 seedlings. My lone mango sapphire being one of the casualties.

I fucking hate cats!!

You plants look fab tho! Congratulations

bibi40

F +63 ( of 12/12 )

#8 was cut tonight ,
#9 was flushed ,
and #10 get a huge feeding , with :

4 ml/L Bio grow
4 ml/L Bio bloom
4 ml/L top max ...

#8 :

picture.php

picture.php

The best yielder , very good representation of the Mango Sapphire , if i had to keep some , it' s one of the two :dance013:

P

pongster

hey bibi, mango sapphire looks very nice!!! nice yielder too!
mind posting some dry pictures?

also, do you have another house to dry all that bud? =)
cheers bro, awesome grows
:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts