What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AliGee Seed Collective pics

yahooman

i know what i putting out next year!along with my early wifi x c99a,fire og x c99,mob/fire og x grape hashplant and shark bite

id like to cross to something early for an early september finisher

when do you think you will harvest aligee,they look close...if you dont mind,whats your lat bro?

im so glad i got these seeds

aligee

Veteran
Star fighter / fpog cross in the works ?

Good to see you still working
Be well

Yes more FPOG fem hybrids are in the works, Starfighter f1, LemonAliendog f1, OGKB,gg4,wifey,wifi43,sfv og,platinum og,skywalker og, black lime , chemdog reserve, headband,blue cookies , the white,stardog, gelato etc., to name a few be on the look out for these mid 2016, our collective has a website for available genetics, also checkout my instagram feed, thats were we mostly post now a days, Take care!

Last edited:

Terpz

Yes more FPOG fem hybrids are in the works, Starfighter f1, LemonAliendog f1, OGKB,gg4,wifey,wifi43,sfv og,platinum og,skywalker og, black lime , chemdog reserve, headband,blue cookies , the white,stardog, gelato etc., to name a few be on the look out for these early 2016, our collective has a website for available genetics, also checkout my instagram feed, thats were we mostly post now a days, Take care!

AliGee, Itching to see some of these crosses you speak of. What is your @ig?

aligee

Veteran
AliGee, Itching to see some of these crosses you speak of. What is your @ig?

these new strains have not been made, we are currently vegging out mother clones that will be pollinated in the next month or so, these new seeds will be tested following harvest before any type of release to the public, some time mid 2016 they should be available, our collective IG is AGSCO420,

Natorbud

Hit them up on IG if you have any questions, All seeds are regular besides the two strains i have that are fems (FPOG s1 these are sold out) and Fruitloops(tropicoma x FPOG) these are still available, hit them up for seed stock theres lots of gear thats not listed on the site yet but available, thanks

how do I get a pack of your FPOG.. Sour Patch didn't sell me the pack because some sent money in the mail.. I was ready to pay right away..
even half a pack is cool bro

aligee

Veteran
Do you have a contact

fpog s1 have been sold out indefinitely, ALL Fruitloops og stock is sold out from us indefinitely, all remaining stock is what vendors have available, our instagram is ali_g_seed_co__ or ali_g_seed_co_direct_

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
What the hell is the deal with your FPOG S1 on sourpatch? $500 a pack!!! Are you trying to say SP jacked the price up about $400?

aligee

Veteran
What the hell is the deal with your FPOG S1 on sourpatch? $500 a pack!!! Are you trying to say SP jacked the price up about $400?

not sure I understand what your saying? these are priced accordingly, original Fruity Pebble OG seed release from Alien genetics were 1500$ a 10 pack, these could have been priced pretty close to that but i wanted to make it fair to everyone, theres always strains available in a better price range, just not these rare and limited FPOG fems, these are currently sold out and not expected to be reproduced again till at least 2016 if that, you can find FPOG cereal phenos that resemble the mom in these for sure!

aligee

Veteran
still pretty expensive dude
outrageous really

we all cant afford everything in life we want i sure wish i could afford a nice sports car but i cant,ill have to settle for a nice gmc truck! same concept i teach my kids cant have it all!

SourDank

Veteran
If you don't want them, don't spend $500 on them. The same with the original release, if you don't want to spend the $, someone else will. Shit, people just spent $800 on a pack of Dosidos from Archive, and the list goes on. No need to give him shit for it, that certainly won't change the price

soserthc1

The originals were 150o and sold out and the starfighters sold for 5k a pack . Ali is fair with his prices for the most part and dude has given away a shit ton of seeds.
If it cost to much don't buy it .

Sour dank imma get on that today