What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BREEDER MALES

:tiphat: Sweet Tooth #4 male, primary pollinator of the IBL generation that was recently made.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Saved at least an OUNCE of his pollen, properly dried and frozen in seperate little packs for future usage. :good:

He eventually snapped over his top under his own top flowers weight. That cluster was very solid & dense he also had trichomes on the stems and a very aromatic candy citrus GF scent to him since seedling stage on all of his fan leafs. :canabis:
Sounds very strange to say it, but beautifull males!!! Just wat everybody would like to be breeding to. For sure gonna give some super serious genes!

Great Job...i'm lovvin it.

K

K.O.Genetics

hey guys quick questions..

what are ur processes for storing pollen .. ive had a few failed attemps at using pollen ive stored .. and since then i have been keeping clones of my males instead..

until i find a way were say 5 years from now.. i pop some seeds.. and they could make a amazing cross with this male.. is it possible.. without keeping a clone around..

thanks in advance.

Cactus Wes

Son of Jupiter

Son of Jupiter

This is my stud, the only one that came out of a recent pollination.
picture.php

Skunkenstein

Insane Seed Posse Chem91 male, pollinating two Chem females for future breeding project/seed stock.Grown under a Viparspectra 700 dimmable.Plant was 29days of flowering, at time of photo. Very prolific pollen producer..amazing

Attachments

• photo2096201.jpg
    photo2096201.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2096202.jpg
    photo2096202.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Latest posts