What's new

Darkroom II v Growlab (new) v Sunhut

Of the newest styled tents, which is the best? Their prices all run within 10 dollars of each other on http://www.greners.com/

which is the better overall product? Do the new grow labs still have issues with the Velcro which also caused light leaks? Is the sun hut thicker than the Secret Jardin DR II or new growlabs? How are the joints of the new tents? Their ability to support weight now?

thank you all

qbert

fwiw, the "issues" around the Velcro on my GrowLab's is nothing more than a few pinholes (if that) - and they are covered by the flaps usually anyway. Total non-issue, imo.

Haven't had a DRII or Sun Hut to compare, but I'm sure you can't go wrong with a DRII or GL.

i wouldnt use greners for your grow tent they have manufacturer or distributor send em out and they have the product name growlab/secret jardin/sunhut on the outside of the box....i dunno if they changed that but im just telling you this for safety sake on your behalf...i use a growlab and i love it....i dont use the vent flaps just the round vent holes...id go with growlab

D

danimarie193

I love my Secret Jardin I have the DR240
picture.php

CherChezLaGhost people really seem to like the quality (construction) and the thickness of the material

not sure how the new DR and growlab stack up though

danimarie193 great picture, what do you like best about your darkroom, its not the DR II is it?