What's new

PIMPED/styling your grow room ??

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here some photo's from the past i whas pimping up my grow room ?
(just whane know how gold reflection worked lol) and whas thinking let share thise pic with you guy;s hope you like it
here my GOLD RUSH grow room !!!!!!!!
gallery_15915_5152_2365062.jpg

gallery_15915_5152_1591388.jpg

gallery_15915_5152_816058.jpg

gallery_15915_5152_326132.jpg

AND YES I PUT EVEN RIMS ON MY FAN"S :twist:
gallery_15915_5152_69209.jpg

gallery_15915_7516_1356350.jpg

now show here you pimed grow room's :lol:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
whoa my head hurts after seeing that....rims on the fan? really? i guess i should go give all my hoods ice cream paint jobs...

um yall do realize that is photoshopped? you can tell by the original fan shroud its gold and not white like normal...and that rim is horribly photoshopped on if anything you would see the fan blade behind it not a brake caliper and brake disc......

R

RedRain

this man is a joker!!

room looks great, love the photoshopped rim on your fan!!! LOL How do you find the gold to work as a reflective material?

What genetics are u running?

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this man is a joker!!

room looks great, love the photoshopped rim on your fan!!! LOL How do you find the gold to work as a reflective material?

GOLD Survival Blankets too keep warm

um yall do realize that is photoshopped? you can tell by the original fan shroud its gold and not white like normal...and that rim is horribly photoshopped on if anything you would see the fan blade behind it not a brake caliper and brake disc......
(and for the serious people the rims on the fan? ofcorse its not real?lol)

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just type in google hidden rooms and you will find what you are looking for.

im dying to own one

STFU

I have a copy of a 35 page Ebook on how to make hidden stash places behind cabinets, and under staircases. Pm me if you want a copy of it. It has good diagrams and building tips. Called "Secret Hiding Places" by Charles Robinson