What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your mutations

agro

one pic from my old gallery enjoy

586101_0145.JPG

the celery (with the 'strip' of bud formation) , and the bud growing at the axi point of fan leaves ---- i've seen both in very old Skunk genetic lines, even in the original catalogs from the 80's,,,, let me try and dig up pics.

this year i've had 4 trifoliates, one was a lowryder runt that got eaten by slugs, and the the 3 current ones are from Esben's genetics (all erdpurt influenced strains, including pure erdpurt)

i also have a Lowryder x Dank Doodle that has the leaf-split into two seperate leaves on one stem...

im surprised some smart ass hasnt posted a photo of ducksfoot :)

C

Capt.Cannabis

the plants in this thread made me laugh. some of them are so messed up looking its funny :p

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Haze c mutant leaf pigmentation
picture.php

Another Haze C has some sort of leaf twist with growth and pigment deformations
picture.php

same plant earlier on
picture.php

Other Haze C earlier it split in about 6 directions
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

here they are as seedlings
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I have more from last year but thats enough

These look like they might have a virus. Those twisted leaves are indicative of viruses. I've had them before from thrips infestation. Don't know your situation but might be worth checking out.

LAboutz

HI, there are some NIce pics of your mutant guy's !

this is what we call a faciation, like your celeri .. :)

Kashgar talk about it there https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=41880&page=2&highlight=fasciation
In fact, those anomalies are well known by the scientific community as the result of fasciation :
“Fasciation is a condition of plant growth in which the apical meristem, normally concentrated around a single point producing approximatively cylindrical tissue, becomes elongated perpendicularly to the direction of growth producing flattened, ribbon-like, crested or elaborately contorted tissue.The phenomenon may occur in the stem, leaf, root, fruit or flower head.
Fasciation can be caused by a mutation in the meristematic cells, bacteria infection, mite or insect attack, or chemical or mechanical damage.Some plants may inherit the trait.“

a fasciation diméristématique probably like this one
2dda5.jpg

you can have a
fasciation polyméristématique horizontal
9a4926.jpg

and
fasciation Polyméristématique verticale
387509.jpg

awesome pics again! :)

there is a topic , my friend write but in french,
http://fcf.cannaweb.org/fcf/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=55753&sid=19e822be47a60e908b3f17c3ad8aee02

labz

simos

HI, there are some NIce pics of your mutant guy's !

this is what we call a faciation, like your celeri .. :)

In general horticulture, fasciated plants are often referred to as "cristate" forms, or more commonly, crests. Among cacti and succulent collectors they're especially prized, though they're nothing more than interesting freaks for us... I had no idea Cannabis did it as well

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that's actually called Triploid. Trofoliate is when the leaves have 3 fingers/blades :)

:tiphat:

what is the mutation called, the one that ABC/Dizzy/Bindy/Mongy have?? super something? or is it another fasciation variation?

Swanson

IMG_20190301_180450207.jpg
Multiple cotyledon and stunting mutation. Looks like it may now be growing a normal set. 17 days old.

LandoCalripken

Leaf Sprout

Leaf Sprout

Papayahuasca dispensary flower seed find grown to one week into bloom. She sprouted the little leaf or whatever it is today, day 51 from germination. So far no other examples on any other leaves.

Attachments

• 80054186-03C0-42F4-BCC9-A8B327BFF1BD.jpg
    80054186-03C0-42F4-BCC9-A8B327BFF1BD.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 35
  • E6CE4AD5-ED9A-4EAE-BB50-6F99E08DC5DB.jpg
    E6CE4AD5-ED9A-4EAE-BB50-6F99E08DC5DB.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 42
  • D39FD79B-44B4-4694-AD60-85E79664E995.jpg
    D39FD79B-44B4-4694-AD60-85E79664E995.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 38

St. Phatty

I had a Blueberry Headband cross with 2 main stems.

I left some of the smaller buds growing until it all FROZE. There were seeds and I thought they would benefit from more time.

When I finally cut the main stem at soil level, there were still 2 stems. Not sure how that happened. The 2 stems had identical buds.

Sort of like identical twins.

gr866

Veteran
Monster Crop

Monster Crop

Barneys Farm LSD, Monster Crop

The clone going through hormonal change!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that's actually called Triploid. Trofoliate is when the leaves have 3 fingers/blades :)

This post is wrong

A triploid refers to the DNA not the structure of the plant.
I call them trifoliar, some called them trifoliate.