What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Skunk - Harvest @ Day 76

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Day 76 of flowering for both of these. Some pics are just before the chop, some the following morning. I'm gonna trim em whilst half dry, trying to slow down the dry, too fast and they get that cut hay smell.

Plant A:

picture.php

All of A (in a 7 gallon container)

picture.php

A Side Cola:

picture.php

A Drying:

picture.php

Closeup:

picture.php

PLANT B:

picture.php

B Pre-Cut:

picture.php

A Few of B drying out:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Thanks man! These are from seed, I vegged for about 7 1/2 weeks . . . .

I fed with just water for the last few weeks and they seemed to finish right about the same time, with about 10% amber on both.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
that is one sick purple skunk plant.. nice work man. Who's gear is Northern Skunk?

+ Rep

picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
...Someone got Nom for a POTM

Nice work bro. Congrats.

Now try not to beat me ha ha

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
that is one sick purple skunk plant.. nice work man. Who's gear is Northern Skunk?

Thanks for nice comments man! I got these seeds from Peak Seeds out of British Columbia.

...Someone got Nom for a POTM

Nice work bro. Congrats.

Now try not to beat me ha ha

Wow thanks man, seriously, don't start thinking I know what I'm doing . . .

Cause I dont :)

Thanks man! It's my first harvest that I didn't have to pull early cause of security or hermies, so it's really exciting. I can't wait to sample some, I'll post some dry shots, total weight, smoke report, everything once its done.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out along the way :)

O

ogatec

ya, im doing northernberry next, i hope they come out atleast 1/2 as good as your plants. looks GREAT.

i give 3 thumbs up for peakBC seeds service, its good to see they produce nice specimens too.

how did you get the crazy colors?

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
From seeds? An homemade cross?

Hey man, thanks for looking! No, not my cross, it's a Peak cross, out of BC.

ya, im doing northernberry next, i hope they come out atleast 1/2 as good as your plants. looks GREAT.

i give 3 thumbs up for peak seeds service, its good to see they produce nice specimens too.

how did you get the crazy colors?

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. I too was very happy with Peak . . .

As for the colors, I attribute that to the flowering temps, which were about 75 daytime, 65 nighttime, until the last 3 weeks which were 75 daytime 50 nighttime. They darkened considerably and the main colas are pretty much all purple . . .

I've been trimming now for the last 4 hours and I've just been washing my hands for about 10 mins with a scrubber . . . so if anyone knows how to get the sticky from trim off your hands . . . let me know.

Thanks for looking!

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Kush Dreams gave you the Nom.. I just happen to agree... as well as a few other ppl in the thread. Good Work

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Kush Dreams gave you the Nom.. I just happen to agree... as well as a few other ppl in the thread. Good Work

Yah thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it!

very nice work,,,peakseeds carry several nice strains

Thanks for looking!

Yah I'd like to try their skunkberry next . . .

Here's a quick update, after about a week of drying and is now in paper bags, here's a couple random nugs and a macro:

A Bud from plant A:

picture.php

Bud from plant B:

picture.php

Macro:

picture.php

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran

Yah thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it!

very nice work,,,peakseeds carry several nice strains

Thanks for looking!

Yah I'd like to try their skunkberry next . . .

Here's a quick update, after about a week of drying and is now in paper bags, here's a couple random nugs and a macro:

A Bud from plant A:

picture.php

Bud from plant B:

picture.php

Macro:

picture.php

Starburst

Beautiful plants those low temps really brought out the colors huh?..

Gojo orange pomace is always quick and easy for cleaning those extremely sticky fingers, and always works for me.

Can't wait to see more and hear the yield!