What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holes in the leaves , mites , spraying while flowering

PinkFFF

So i'm growing autos (first time) and i have already messed up pretty damn bad in ~5weeks, spraying them with too much oil , now they've recovered, somehow,but there are still visible signs of oil burn on the leaves but they're alright now i guess.

Right now i got 3 problems not an infestation or anything serious but they're still there :

mites, leaf miners and holes/scars on the leaves.

I'm trying to keep away & kill mites and leaf miners by checking the plants almost daily removing them by hand.

I don't know what causes the holes in the leaves since i couldn't find any bug/slug/caterpillar and i'm checking literally every leaf.

Should i start spraying/misting them again considering that they're flowering and i could cause bud mold?

What should i do to keep the pests away?
Right now since i don't have a heavy infestation i don't want to go to hard on them with sprays/mixtures of oil/pesticides for only ~3weeks remaining, i just want to drag them for 3 weeks but at the same time i dont want pests to get into to buds.

(the white little spots are garlic)
t4fmNXG.jpg

fhDQFge.jpg

FN59Poi.jpg

yP7czwy.jpg

b6sWtne.jpg