What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overdose?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I passed out and woke up with my legs less functional than if I'd taken 2 stout pain pills before bed. Needing to get to the restroom several times in the middle of the night, it was a mistake. I made it, but I was walking low to the ground, like a first-time surfer afraid that anything other than a crouched walking position would bring about falling to the ground. The room wasn't spinning, but almost. The high lasted into the next morning; if you can call it a 'high.'

And it was a fair bit lighter dose than you've described.

A family member got nauseous, puked, and now typically won't eat baked goods.

Another family member now gags at the taste of canna brownies, or canna butter edibles in general, even when they're made with good butter, and good ingredients.

The very vivid memory of the nausea is imprinted for ever for both of them, I think.

For me; I'm simply more cautious when making and eating such things these days.

It was a waste of good butter, good brownies, and a good evening. There was no point, other than maybe later on, like today, saying, "Yeah, I did that once...."

I stopped toking when I was 19. It just wasn't fun anymore. Laughing trips were replaced with body quakes and paranoia. Fuck that. I'll smoke now, but a joint lasts me a week. Two good tokes at a concert and It's enjoyable again. I did find a Honduran that never makes me paranoid and gives me an energetic and crystal clear high (not a stone). Beautiful stuff.

Last edited:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I cooked and ate an ounce of Bruce Banner 30% thc.

i couldn't get off the floor and my thoughts where all over the place.
absolutely miserable.

Bruce Banner is some real deal potent shit even in flower form, i used to snap bong rips of it and pass out almost immediately waking up to my bong spilled on the floor in front of me. My cousin would smoke it when he would get sick from opiate withdrawals and swore it helped...

W

Water-

Bruce Banner is some real deal potent shit even in flower form, i used to snap bong rips of it and pass out almost immediately waking up to my bong spilled on the floor in front of me. My cousin would smoke it when he would get sick from opiate withdrawals and swore it helped...

it was pretty idiotic to try and eat that much.
it just made me feel horrible

M

moose eater

Some things, when you overdose, you feel horrible. Some things when you overdoes, you potentially die or suffer anything from coma to brain damage, to organ damage (liver, kidney, etc.).

Thankfully we 'play' with a substance that's forgiving of our 'youthful excesses.'

No heart palpitations or hypoxia necessary. Just an upset tummy, a bit of time that the world's axis gets tilted a bit more than normal, and a longer-than-normal nappy-poo..

Not too harsh in the grand scheme of things.

*Tycho, a joint of premium stuff typically lasts two of us a day and a half or so; light it, take 3 puffs, give or take, let 'er go out. Re-light as needed. And that's provided 2-3 stints per day, some days.

My issue is the giant coffee or cake saucer that ends up looking like a grotesque pile of post apocalyptic waste, that then gets burned in the various bon fires, as I quit recycling roach weed decades ago.

I still have intentions, reserved for 'one of these days,' of seeking out the homeless inebriants on the street corner in town in the middle of the night one night, and laying a pint or quart jar of premium weed in the form of roaches on someone. Probably wait until my karma hits an all-time low, then do that to tip it back a little.

'Roaches; a karma savings account.'

W

Water-

Because that's how much I was holding in my hand when I thought to ask.

you never know until you try, right?

the best thing that could happen is you will fall asleep.
the worst is you will feel confused and unable to walk and feel generally unwell in a strange way.
just dont do it in public.

when its over, your brain bounces right back and you feel normal.

you could make the same amount last a long time microdosing though.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Because that's how much I was holding in my hand when I thought to ask.

If you really want to get fucked up, why not just get some Salvia from the grocery store and smoke that. I've seen the San Pedro cactus
in there too for a great Mescaline trip. lol

Maple_Flail

eh, i don't care now much of a tank your metabolism is, taking that much activated properly will not u out for a long time in a rather uncomfortable fitful state

if you don't pass out for hours and hours, i would expect the effect to be somewhat extreme. depending on varity used you could be glue to your couch unable to move and just trip, or you could have something that motivates you to a point you can't sit still regardless of your current discomfort.

as said before, doses like this exist, and they 9/10 time ain't being chased for a high, there is a reason they must ingest that much cannabis, and in those situations these side effects are child's play.

caveat, also in these situations, they are gradually working up, not a hey let's do this this weekend.

Last edited: