What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's wrong with my plants

Mmm600

Hello to all

I'm a new grower and I have about 10 plants so long and three of them don't look good. I don't know where I did wrong so can you help me out. Im not sure if it's PH deficiency or what.

Im afraid that they will die :(

See the pictures

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-17-15-19-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-05-17-15-19-25.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG 20160831 184554 (1)
    IMG 20160831 184554 (1)
    97.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_2018-05-17-15-18-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-05-17-15-18-51.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 24

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Take what I say with a grain of salt, but I feel like that might be a potassium deficiency. It looks like they are taller than the other plants, which might mean stretching, and the curling, burned looking leaves also make me think that. I think the tips are supposed to turn UP though, and that looks like excessive clawing which is why I'm not sure and offer the salt :D

Maple_Flail

to me...

those specific plants looks: Over watered, Too much nitrogen(could be ph also) and a potassium deficiency

Also, it takes a fair amount more than these few issues to kill a plant that is that established. stress it out and stunt them, maybe, but flat out kill.. i highly doubt you will suffer casualty

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Over fertilized I would say. Flush the media out well with pH correct water. You should start to see them recover.

Can you share what nutrients you use and how much?

Also temp, rh, and any other details will help us diagnosis.

No worries, the plants are salvageable.

to me...

those specific plants looks: Over watered, Too much nitrogen(could be ph also) and a potassium deficiency

Also, it takes a fair amount more than these few issues to kill a plant that is that established. stress it out and stunt them, maybe, but flat out kill.. i highly doubt you will suffer casualty

I agree it's got the rams horn thing going on pretty hard could be too much N or the ph locking out other nutes. Or could just be nutes burn like Lester said need more info on what kind of nutes and how much your feeding them.

Lol dankwolf I'm always getting paranoid about mites after my recent run in with the broads. I find myself whipping out a jewlers loop at least once a day and scouring my seedlings now that I've started back up. I starved them out of my room over 2 months and no sign of them.......yet(knock on wood:hide:)

Spaventa

Veteran
Flush the media out well with pH correct water.

Thats what id do because if its isn't a nutrient imbalance its ph messing with availability. I might add h2o2 to the flush. I haven't decided its really needed but it wouldn't hurt to get some oxygen to roots and clear up any filth. After that id wait till pot is light before watering again.

Mmm600

Thanks for your help. I'll flush them and see how they are doing.

I'm from Arabic country so I use some local nutritions for hydroponics. And the first thing I notice is when I use it it dropped the ph levels to 5 then I correct the ph to 7 cause I grow in soil.

I never go above 1100 ppm. I always try to use just a little as possible.

Many thanks to u all for helping me

Love you all

progro

Hello to all

I'm a new grower and I have about 10 plants so long and three of them don't look good. I don't know where I did wrong so can you help me out. Im not sure if it's PH deficiency or what.

Im afraid that they will die :(

See the pictures
Overwatered, salt buildup, ph etc. Give them a flush with a low dose of nutrients, (.4 to .6 EC, PH 5.8) and then let them dry out. Lift the pot after flush to gauge the weight when wet and once 3/4 dry feed again EC 1 to 1.2 and PH 5.8 to 6. Theyll come back no problems. You can water as much as you want as long as the plants have some dry time. Feed to runoff.
“When in doubt, flush em out”

TheBlaze

It looks like it might be pest related. Probably mites. If the other plants begin to show the same issues, then almost definitely mites.

moonymonkey

one thing i have seen plants do given proper ph food,then the plant starting,using less water and it can b the amount.i don't know if this wud help to water until pot starts to gain wait,proably depends on pot size....just saying....peace mm/
btw this was mg soil,acted that way after fed earthworm castings,another time it was dyna-grow bloom hydro.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Over fertilized I would say. Flush the media out well with pH correct water. You should start to see them recover.

Can you share what nutrients you use and how much?

Also temp, rh, and any other details will help us diagnosis.

No worries, the plants are salvageable.

Bang on.

Likely overwatered as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts