What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kif in the Rif - Morocco 2018

mack 10

Veteran
A lot of Hash to be made..
Busy, busy.

The great 'Kushk' Aka, kush.
With some Mexican and Moroccan.

Titoon knows the 'kushk'

Attachments

• IMG_20180917_0931248.jpg
    IMG_20180917_0931248.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20180917_1043506.jpg
    IMG_20180917_1043506.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 54

mack 10

Veteran
Mines the house on the left,
Drop by for some tea
And some 99% drysift or Rosin sauce! I

mack 10

Veteran
Tales from and getting too, the Riff...

So, after the last trip I could hardly wait.
Thinking harvest season would be the perfect time to visit.
Weather in November in Chef is warm and sunny. Coming from the UK this was super nice.
After a long trip I arrived at my apartment in Chef at 3.30am.
Asked guy from apartment if he had any hash, lol. ...he did.;-)
Within 15 mins he was back with 20g of
Top quality traditional Moroccan.
Just like the Shoe in look and taste.
Very nice first find. 1.5e/gram.
Now I know the Gods are with me.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Tales from and getting too, the Riff...

So, after the last trip I could hardly wait.
Thinking harvest season would be the perfect time to visit.
Weather in November in Chef is warm and sunny. Coming from the UK this was super nice.
After a long trip I arrived at my apartment in Chef at 3.30am.
Asked guy from apartment if he had any hash, lol. ...he did.;-)
Within 15 mins he was back with 20g of
Top quality traditional Moroccan.
Just like the Shoe in look and taste.
Very nice first find. 1.5e/gram.
Now I know the Gods are with me.

lol, sounds great, did you already squish some of it? any pics? melty?
love the pics, beautiful landscape.

mack 10

Veteran
...of course bro, was squishing hard all week.
The Hash used to make it was already half melt. Pressed from powder is straight glass.

Didn't take many pics in the production rooms for security reasons.

See if I can find some melt/rosin shots for ya Gaius. ;)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi everybody, I am heading back to the rif, you can expect some news soon ;)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi Everybody !

This trip will be a short one but I do hope not short of experiences !

Arrived in chefchaouen last sunday with a friend, staying at the hostel for the first couple of days. We went directly to check what was going on at the local farm, they were starting to work on the new crop.

Bildia, the traditionnal moroccon hashish, seems to be fading vs the hybrids that are taking more and more widespread each year.
Now, in addition to Amnesia, Kush, skunk, there is Gorilla, Lemon Ice, and many more... I'ld say that some seed companies are making a killing right now....
This year has seen some pretty intense draught, and the gap between small and large farmers is widening when it comes to water access, with the latter equipped with large pumps that don't leave much to the small ones.

The hashish quality seems to be similar to few years ago, though I have seen around some hash that really ressemble and smoke like Jelly hash...

The surroundings of Chefchaouen are still the place for small time farmers to spot the lonely tourist ready to bring back a kilo, and the highest qualities are still hard to come by. My local farmer friend gets to 60+% heads but not much further, not enough imo to be enjoyed in the bong, though plants are providing good resin. Trying to sort my "filters"options at the moment, and to find my 73 microns I left last time, Inshallah !

This time I didn't forget the bong and E-nail, and we ve been having some very good sessions :)

We are now preparing to a serious two days adventure within the Rif, around the infamous city of Ketama in a tiny valley... We were lucky to be invited by a european contact to a large farm where we will be hosted as guests - and not large scale buyers... Awesome :)

Keep it green :)

mack 10

Veteran
Nice one!!!
Say hi to B. Be safe an Have fun .
There should be some interesting strains grown this year, wish I was there.

Hit me up on text, I got some links for ya.

Drewsif

Hey 74G, good to see you around poto ;)

Hazyfontany- I use the default settings on my crafty, which are 180 and 195 if i m not mistaking. I am keeping it at 195.
I have to say that in the past, I have been mostly disgusted by vaping imported hash. I am not sure why, but I found that most pressed hash taste was very unpleasant, fungal, too earthy. I did vape bunch of prime hash from morocco, nepal, mexico, all pressed, and was never able to finish a bowl.
However this has changed with using unpressed sift, which provides a much better overall flavor. The moroccon hash is much smoother than when smoked, and you can perceive this bubblegumish taste in there. The vapor is quite smooth, extremely dense, this little crafty thingy is perfect when using the oil metal pad - though intense to keep clean.
I have to say that I am only vaping in the morning and smoking mixed joints afternoon to evening (don t have any dabbing equipment, yet)... Bad habit, but damn this is hard to escape when in such an environment. I ll come back on that topic in a later post...

Disgusted by imported hash? Then they were growing western genetics.

There is no "earthy" Cannabis metabolite, only mold. And western weed is very prone.

I've never found the vape to give solid effect with hash, it seems to not atomize into small enough droplets. America needs to be reintroduced to hash but not if it's going to be produced from Cali or Holland trash weed