What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Bwanna

I hope Floyd makes a mockery of Conor .
Conor 0-0-0 gonna fight a guy 47-0-0 should not be sanctioned by the Athletic Commission .

Big disrespect to the art of boxing IMO .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

Hey EB,
Yea it could get ugly in there, Floyd's been doing this a long time...but CMG has a "puncher's" chance, I just don't see that happening. It will be interesting whatever happens, I hope Conor at least makes a good showing for the PPV buyers.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwanna

I`ll be interested to see Conor`s stance and combos .
In MMA he fights at a much longer distance . Uses front kicks to piss the opponent off till they want to punch him in the face .Makes them over reach and counters .
Mayweather is used to fighting in boxing range and has shown himself to be a master of defence. I don`t see him throwing himself off balance when he punches like MMA fighters are prone to doing . I see Conor getting his face jabbed off for 5-6 rounds before the ref says enough .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I would love to see a decent fight with either winning, but the odds do not favor it. Not gonna buy it, but if I can get a free stream will check it out.

One of Mac's best skills is covering ground quick but in boxing I think that skill will be less useful. No kicking so that area beyond punches is just thin air, a bit different than the kicking range of mma.

Mac will need to go to the body to open the head up. I do not recall him being a body puncher, a kicker to the body yes. Lots of Mac fan boys gonna be sad when the fight is over I think.

If Mac had trained at least 2 years of boxing, well then we might have a fight. Mac reminds me of Trump in some ways, never taken seriously enough, brash talker, outperforms the critics. I think this fight is a bridge too far though, but hey, he makes 40 million or some such number win or lose.

Bwanabud

EB,
I agree with your assessment, but Floyd has had problems with southpaws in the past...CMG is bigger and longer reach,,,but using bigger gloves in this fight also.

It's a wash on variables, Floyd wins based on experience/speed/stamina...but if Conor knocks his head off I'll be cheering, except Mr.Lion wins the avatar bet :)

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwana

Pac Man is Sth Paw .
Seemed to handle him with ease ?

Conor at 145 looked emaciated Floyd will be putting on weight to make 145 . That`s another factor .

Though the beauty of combat sports is no one really knows .Well maybe KD was the exception but he`s gone MIA since he bet his house on the Black Beast . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

-Ironlion

have to write this in stints. it has made happen " Once again " in its DelightFULL:) Demise
All that i wrote before, that is So meaningful Vanish*.... of which could be only said by Folk's "I made" a mistake on th' computer. Copy & Paste is whats usually implied... and shall be now forevermore. "guess what!" didnt copy & paste these words. : ... /:)
much more to come, Eb, triggered i am by you Saying Mockery ... but really NO ,am not. The whole " kabush " man
https://youtu.be/KRH05Nq_JI0
the word 'mockery'... yous Cannot i will say first, do not know the Magnitude of the word. Now this is on the WWW. i shall add most important "bits" that would SOo aid so many. - i try,with words )-: ... pending. This is Important tho. Not jus' words are only ever progressed here eyh! (-: .....tiktok ;
-
Eb, no chance :) see above your post(n video!). Conor lands n he gone down- With "Relevant to the Topic" Words to follow. * can be wrote again but " I " need to And Will do better ................that is the path :):):):):)

? Mockery .... ?... Tentative ( i'll tell ya that ) yous do not (cannot) know the magnitude of that word (yet). ....... setpieces-Programmes to be unlocked n then what you[US] will see :) wuuuuUUUU!.t'ink of your happiest Dream! ... And THEN SOME!(go U.S (-:.) time and effects of time r amazing eyh - Supa duper with sprinkles on top.:))) (they are truely but you will have to say other, the knowing other appears to have no body! ) but not for long :) .... 46 in nov. Dont exsist with the body for.... well .... time is approaching as always. tmz :D

.. i'll tell ya what you know......Alone is where your greatest! But Company / conferring is truely also a GR8 Stimulation eyh ! (; x :)
Deep inside;........... "But do not worry" this is being done for us

---
U.S U.S Everytime us x:-D............ bu' put that guN dowN MotherfkrS ! ........ Xtimz :-D
OHhhhh - sayyy- cann - youu- C-SeeeeeeeeEE ....! (-: .... yeS. .......Not CS. Mr Rocket Scientist (-: :-D !
-
time is approaching, & jus me know this... np! (; You will all have a glimpse "maybe more" of something Good & " Bright". You shall happily confer amongst yourselfs. Far Far Greater tho ......(-:.
ok' i'll delete that bit & that bit.... (-: ... younglings in a pond (((;
this is relevant to the time tho ;.........................https://youtu.be/ZBR2sraqEVI

Eb, turned on the 2nd smartfone and im hit with this :......People are noticing A Difference in Mayweathers And McGregors Training.

They are Becoming Serious ?! INFO, info' ? (-: .......

-
move along if you "feel" overwhelmed. Ive been there ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxj2Hk9toG4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAR8cq5Bl94
https://youtu.be/AFGhQSiGHWM
https://youtu.be/d58qtkajqFk
https://youtu.be/13QcntJmeqwb

b, :;-). so thats -Obama!- ((:)
Eb, " (-: ". < other page.
" flying houses " :-D
-
jus saying -"moved on" mums birthday today ;
so Wimbledons on,nowish :),bless

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Mr.Lion,
Yep that Obama in college banging a doobie, bet he still smokes today...just doesn't let the word out.

I think CMG will make a good showing, but a difficult task against Floyd. The interesting thing about Floyd, I've never liked him because of his BIG mouth...and yet Conor talks smack constantly, yet he'll own Floyd's azz in the press conferences :)

-Ironlion

Guess what!...... i like fmj :))), but NOT as manny pacquioa, cmg will pay him no Respect, n waste his ass

Love ppl that talk....(best when i see them talk for me:)

Meraxes

Veteran
I think I may just Tivo it. Fast forward through anything significant, maybe a few oohs and ahhs, right to the end when they hand it to Mayweather, so we can get on w/ Ferguson...

Bwanabud

Guess what!...... i like fmj :))), but NOT as manny pacquioa, cmg will pay him no Respect, n waste his ass

Love ppl that talk....(best when i see them talk for me:)

Manny lost a bad decision last night...CMG is a great shiit talker, he beats many before he enters the ring.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwanna

Said it before , I`ll say it again ...
Ringside judges have only 1 point of view . And each is on a different side of the ring . They can be easily unsighted by bodies or even ring posts .
The view a judge has is very different to TV coverage and no replays . Bell rings they score each round discretely .

Teddy fckin Atlas was all over Pac man`s nuts , according to him Pac Man by a big margin . . Tim Bradley favoured Horn . And so did the judges .

Find a replay with Ozzie commentators ,they didn`t see it the same way as Teddy either .

The ref telling Horn he wanted to call it off may have influenced some of those watching on TV . Dunno if that effects the scoring ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

Hey EB,
I only saw the results and punch stats, heres a screen shot of stats...Manny on left, Horn on right...click on pic and it will zoom

Looks lopsided, but I didn't see it.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwanna

I saw the punch stats too .
I was surprised . Didn`t look that lop sided from where I was sitting .
Effective aggression , Ring control were on Horns side IMO . Manny tried to counter him and was ineffective . A step slower from age .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

EB,
If Manny was throwing pity-pat punches, or maybe high numbers in a few rounds...that would explain the stats. It doesn't mean Manny got ripped off, the media should give Horn his credit due for hard work....I have a hard time believing the fix was in.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwanna

DDtQrvkVYAAEHjj.jpg

Horn winning rounds early . Pac tried a come back gasses himself and Horn regrouped and finished strong .

2 Merican judges and 1 Argentinian .

The bias of the commentators didn`t reflect the actual action in the ring . They were talkin an early finish for Pac Man . Goes to show they didn`t know WTF they were talkin about . Horn won the majority of the 1st 6 rounds .

Tim Bradley was keepin it real . Saying Horn was in front . Even called him as the winner before the decision . Fighter vs commentator who do you believe ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I gotta take Whittaker. He handled a stronger fighter using skill and quickness, Souza. I think this is the same dynamic though Romero seems quicker at least in the early rounds than Souza. Do not see him quicker than Whittaker, who I think will wear him down.

Get your popcorn there are fights coming tonight!