What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa ~ Federation Seeds

JACKBAYBEH

Hola JACKBAYBEH,

My pleasure and I think there are alot of us in that boat...never thought Federation would disppear.

The Heros in this thread are mazar_man and bodhi...I am just the messenger. They deserve Big Props for generously sharing the seeds with me and embody the true spirit of being part of a community. Please send Thanks to both of them for making this possible.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

I'm going to drop both of them a personal thank you in PM. :)

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Nive RC you're blessed for sure ! Thanks Bodhi & Mazar man for their generosity, I'll be also following your thread as I missed HS & CTS at the time they were avaible.

Vibes !

Last edited:

anurag

To RC, or anyone, will the Hawaiian Sativa, when released, be available from S Boutique, or Breed-bay? Or somewhere else? If I'm fortunate enough to get some, I'd for sure repro and spread them far and wide as gifts, or in trade.

I've grown a few different Hawaiian plants and they all took months to flower and the lower buds were ready long before the top finally finished ... mixed blessing

Great smoke though

RC_Colas

Veteran
Picture Update

Picture Update

Hola Sativa Fans,

Well the situation just keeps getting better, as I have now received additional HS seeds from another generous donor! As it standing now I have a population set of 20 plants to select from with an additional 11 seeds as backup just in case. Here is a group shot of the seedlings from bodhi and back_woods, as well as a few pics of the two girls that came out of the seeds provided by mazar_man...BIG props to all the donors, you guys are awesome.

Stay tuned for updates as they show sex and start some significant growth.

Saludos

RC_Colas

B

back_woods

good to see you had a good germ rate RC. looks like your off to a good start

JACKBAYBEH

Hola Sativa Fans,

Well the situation just keeps getting better, as I have now received additional HS seeds from another generous donor! As it standing now I have a population set of 20 plants to select from with an additional 11 seeds as backup just in case. Here is a group shot of the seedlings from bodhi and back_woods, as well as a few pics of the two girls that came out of the seeds provided by mazar_man...BIG props to all the donors, you guys are awesome.

Stay tuned for updates as they show sex and start some significant growth.

Saludos

RC_Colas

Good to read another generous soul has stepped up in support of this repro. Good on you whoever you may be. Looking forward to this one for sure. :dance013:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola Zitz,

I will finish some outdoor and indoor to see how much more yield I get under the power of the sun:) Traditionally I noticed a big difference with Thai and Laos strains under the sun so this may give some insight to the heritage of this Big Island sativa.

Saludos

RC_Colas

Good stuff R.C, will they be staying under lights or see the great outdoors at some point?