What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

useless everything ... useless all the time

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Happy 4/20 man. just wanted to let you know the Terp City Funk is a big hit with my friends. They love it, Great taste, and say it puts them in a great mood.

U

useless.gardens

Happy 4/20 man. just wanted to let you know the Terp City Funk is a big hit with my friends. They love it, Great taste, and say it puts them in a great mood.

happy 420 back at ya.

thanks so much for growing out the seeds & using space in your garden for a cross i made!!

once im back up & running be great to crack some of your seed too.

you know me, like to run 20 to 40 of one strain:tiphat:

good looking out bro. you a hella dude.

~useless

U

useless.gardens

Happy 420 dude!

bless bro.

you too. smoke one for me.

got all my court documents stamped 4-20 , appeal is filed , & fighting till the very end.

wish i could of grabbed some seed or gear but priorities are what they are.

~useless~

U

useless.gardens

going over what equipment i'll be using for my new space.

1) definitely cmh lamps for the majority
2) couple of t5 banks with uv reptile bulbs inter-spaced between the flower lamps
2) this time no cool tubes for flower... adjust a wings all the way
3) obviously several filters and fans
4) mini split
5) several veg tents w/ t5 for the little plants & cmh air cooled lamps for making larger plants.
6) ebb & flow trays for "saucers"

gonna go hard & grow hard. at least 2500-2600w in flower alone.

most likely use the 630de lamp style. not sure if i can do that with adjust a wings.

been looking at houses with basements that dont access from the home itself. bilco style doors. love that.

probably buy a forclosed or hud home that needs a total rehab so that i can "plum" the vents to/from the roof.

1st seed purchase will be a large one & should involve:

1) archive
2) bodhi
3) dynasty
4) tga
5) seedsman fems
6) norstar
7) aligee

i'll start with the oversea purchase of several packs of seedsman as one purchase.

except for aligee & archive , rest i should be able to grab from james bean co.

cant find the archive gear i want so that might be last on the list.

gonna stack new boxed gear in my parents basement so that when i get another house can go right to work!

soon as i house up, ill start making my super-coco mix first week.

once we back with lights on, want to take a ride to visit one or two fine growers for clones.
looking forward to all of it !!!!

~useless~

Latest posts

Latest posts