What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

funkyhorse

Tovarish Nikolai
I run this cross last summer too
To my surprise indoor plants were better than outdoors grown.
I had 2 females

Number 4 outdoors
picture.php

Number 4 indoors
picture.php

Female 2 outdoors
picture.php

same female indoors

picture.php

nikolajmorozov

and here is my sativa gang in light dep :D i have East Coast Sour Diesel x Sour D bx2(2x) and here is that beauty girl, Mextiza4 x Sour D bx2...

picture.php

main bud

picture.php

bud under main cola, im in love with sativa's <33 for another year i have Hawaiian Snow x Sour D bx2..

picture.php

and here is East Coast Sour Diesel x Sour D b2, seeds for a test to confirm that the seeds do not transmit the hoop latent virus.. i think, i have it.. what u think g's??

picture.php

another bud of same flower

Sunshineinabag

Plants on porch all summer now under LEDs sf2000s obviously my feedings of composted manure aren't enough? The Honduran chemovar has sandalwood and earth profiles I seriously enjoy.
Quick question.....if I take lambsbread to harvest....only taking the top 2/3 but leaving the bottom remaining flowers reveg......once said plant revegged to a good size then flowered again is called kingsbread yeah? Think I'm gonna do this w every potent female I get!

Attachments

• IMG_20200915_100854.jpg
    IMG_20200915_100854.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 13

3snowboards

Quick question.....if I take lambsbread to harvest....only taking the top 2/3 but leaving the bottom remaining flowers reveg......once said plant revegged to a good size then flowered again is called kingsbread yeah? Think I'm gonna do this w every potent female I get!

Do you enjoy waiting forever for mediocre payback?
Reverting all those lower tier tops back to veg keeps them lower tier
On top of that the revegged plant will have bizarre structure
Personally i would monsterclone it and harvest then the clone is the new mother

Sunshineinabag

Do you enjoy waiting forever for mediocre payback?
Reverting all those lower tier tops back to veg keeps them lower tier
On top of that the revegged plant will have bizarre structure
Personally i would monsterclone it and harvest then the clone is the new mother

I didn't mind waiting at all. I fail to see how it's inferior in anyway.thx for your insight.........

Red October

Plants on porch all summer now under LEDs sf2000s obviously my feedings of composted manure aren't enough? The Honduran chemovar has sandalwood and earth profiles I seriously enjoy.
there's been some talk on a few threads towards zamal and it's perpetual flowering ability and it seems there might be something behind the whole reflowering and potency. Hope you plan to keep a log of it as there isn't much documented info on this and I know I'd definitely be be interested.

Sunshineinabag

I have both of them in week 4 of flower now, aside from needing a serious lollopoppimg....one thing I've noticed is 2-3 times the resin production

RED 1

thats some nice looking flower man ,
really glad to see them full size ,i could always tell i was missing something without clicking the picture ,
good form red ...

You've helped me a lot by suggesting resizing photos DM
It gives me a better overall view, and,a lot of small details where taken care of since
Thank you