What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

G

Groseph

"thems fightin words..."

6lbs off 1800w of light is baby-shit. 8-10lbs will be regular, and I think 12lbs is a possibility. I think you have some work to do.
kinda asking for it... we are waiting to see this baby-shit..

just messin' with ya bobble. Awaiting to see what you have in store for us. Baby-shit, horse shit...we'll take whatever you throw at us..

...as DHF would say... handle it already..

- -

You dont experience any issues blowing ice cold air directly on that 1st lamp?

bobblehead

Veteran
Why you not loading it up proper this time...... :shucks: what append to 6, 8, 10 maybe 12lb's.. :moon: i take some stick from you and freds about yields and what can be done i just want to see it... im designing my whole new room round this grow bob i really wanted to see what it could do this time to make a decision... its ok saying well i gpt 6 or 8lb but if i had more plants in it then i could have got xyz...

no more preaching from you till you fill one of these fuckers up ya here... take me to school ha... you gonna make me build these pods just to show you how its done ancha :bigeye:

:dueling:

:stfu:
:spanky:
:friends:
:headbange
:bow:

seriously tho nice work man it looks awsome :good:

lmao... I can take my licks like a big boy... :laughing: Please believe if I had the plants vegged up big enough, I would have filled it up. I only anticipated running about 96 plants, so I don't even have enough pots or drippers for the 144... The next run is only 5 weeks away, so you won't have to wait long to see it loaded up. :D I should do ok with 80, don't you think? 80 1 oz plants = 5lbs... But I'm not counting chickens, so let's not speculate on final weight, ok?

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
"thems fightin words..."

kinda asking for it... we are waiting to see this baby-shit..

just messin' with ya bobble. Awaiting to see what you have in store for us. Baby-shit, horse shit...we'll take whatever you throw at us..

...as DHF would say... handle it already..

- -

You dont experience any issues blowing ice cold air directly on that 1st lamp?

The water temperature is only 70F... Not ice cold... and the fan isn't really blasting air at the lamps, but pushing it gently... PC fans kick on when the temps hit 75F, to pass more air by the radiator, with the "muffin" fan blowing it up and away. Additionally I run digital ballasts, and they supposedly are smart enough to drive the lamps as hard as possible.

L

laylow

lmao... I can take my licks like a big boy... :laughing: Please believe if I had the plants vegged up big enough, I would have filled it up. I only anticipated running about 96 plants, so I don't even have enough pots or drippers for the 144... The next run is only 5 weeks away, so you won't have to wait long to see it loaded up. :D

:respect:

bobblehead

Veteran
It's been quiet around here... how about some flower shots? :) 5 weeks.

Straw DD- Personally, I think straw DD is going to yield heavier than the ChemD. The buds are more full from top to bottom. The ChemD seems to get more top heavy, growing chunky buds...
picture.php

picture.php

ChemD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My C99 is at the bottom left, right in the center... It's a nice pheno, but C99 doesn't compare to StrawDD or my Grape Skunk for production... so it's on it's way out most likely.
picture.php

SB x SSSDH
picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
These are my sour amnesias...
picture.php
The one on the left... ;)
picture.php
picture.php
even the runt exploded... that was surprising.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
[/IMG]

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ur Grape Skunk kicks ass in yielding.....Pictures will verify this.....making sure gro-bro documents everything.....will post in my thread ASAP.

I know you will make your goals Bobble......I have "faith" in Dr. Bobblehead and DHF with the influence of our grow spirit guide.......(spoken with bowed head). ......Heath Robinson!

And the congegration said, " Amen".

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Amen! :D

Bobble, the strawberry D is one strain I missed the chance to run more than once.... Missed them in the auctions missed a cut my mate had, and fucked up a pack of strawberry D x UK cheese :( ah well seems our paths are not destined to cross, lol :joint:

What is your one like? More diesel or strawberry cough like? Seems like a decent yielder there mate... Hows the other pod doing?

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
That Straw DD looks like the shit, son!

Thanks Anti. It's my favorite plant in the whole garden, and I found it from seed.

Ur Grape Skunk kicks ass in yielding.....Pictures will verify this.....making sure gro-bro documents everything.....will post in my thread ASAP.

I know you will make your goals Bobble......I have "faith" in Dr. Bobblehead and DHF with the influence of our grow spirit guide.......(spoken with bowed head). ......Heath Robinson!

And the congegration said, " Amen".

If you like how the seeds grew... I'll have to send you my cut. :D You'll just have to wait till I actually get them rooted. It tastes like grape candy, no joke.

lmao... you say the funniest shit sometimes mega... amen...

Amen! :D

Bobble, the strawberry D is one strain I missed the chance to run more than once.... Missed them in the auctions missed a cut my mate had, and fucked up a pack of strawberry D x UK cheese :( ah well seems our paths are not destined to cross, lol Joint:

What is your one like? More diesel or strawberry cough like? Seems like a decent yielder there mate... Hows the other pod doing?

This is Strawberry Diesel x Chem bx1. It's absolutely stellar. As a total package, I haven't seen anything that can beat it yet. Flavor is 50% strawberry, 50% chem imo. A lot of people really notice the chem, but if you've smoked ChemD, you can tell how much sweeter the StrawDD is. It veges vigorously, clones fairly easily, yields real well... Needs extra support in late flower cause of the heavy buds. Potency is good, but there is more powerful stuff out there... I'm not knocking the potency by any means, b/c it's better than man clone-only plants I've had. It just might not be your "holy grail". So far, it's mine.

The other pod is growing nicely... I accidentally killed 3 of my plants so I'm down to 77, but such is life.... I'll be more careful in the future. Updates will come shortly.

Strawberry Diesel doesn't have to elude you... if you really want it, you'll find it. Ganesh has been making some seeds... and I'm sourcing a strawberry cough clone... and I have a pack of SD IBL in the fridge. :blowbubbles:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good, bobble
them colas are going to be monsta!
i say you fill up that bitch, all the way up!!!!!!

:D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
K +++++++great read and again a awsome DIY !
maybe next time a stadium? hehe

bobblehead

Veteran
looking good, bobble
them colas are going to be monsta!
i say you fill up that bitch, all the way up!!!!!!

:D

Yeah buddy! I'm gonna load it up real nice next time. :D
Thanks for stopping by Red!

K +++++++great read and again a awsome DIY !
maybe next time a stadium? hehe

This is the design from now on. The racks might change again, but they're always going to go around an 1800w stack, air exchange 2x a minute.

Thanks for dropping by Core!

bobblehead

Veteran
Ok, I'm 1 week into flower with the StrawDD (and a few USD) crop. These girls drink more and more every day. Everything is going great! I put my flip/flop relays inside a junction box, and redid all of my connections with crimp-on sheaths... I wasn't really being the most safe with the relays open faced and exposed to the world, wires twisted together... I put up the hortitrellis, so I can train the plants to stretch how I want them. There's already chicken wire on the ceiling for the odd cola that needs supporting in the coming weeks... And the chicken wire made it real easy to put up the water ring and hortitrellis.... Anyway, on with the pics.
picture.php

picture.php

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chicken wire to hold the odd "bits n bobs"......excellent! This is gunna be so good!

L

LouDog420

You think the stretch is gonna cover the rest of the walls there? Lookin' green bro

:wave:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh.....it will stretch like the awesome 70's toy......Stretch Armstrong!

bobblehead

Veteran
Chicken wire to hold the odd "bits n bobs"......excellent! This is gunna be so good!

Yep yep! I'll be able to show you what that USD can do... and maybe one day, a strawDD can survive the trip.

You think the stretch is gonna cover the rest of the walls there? Lookin' green bro

:wave:

Looking real nice bro, how much stretch are you anticipating with them... look really healthy :)

wow, great minds think alike I guess... It's going to stretch a good amount... But there's always room for more... until I'm in the 10-12lb range. Probably not happening this time with only 77 plants. I would need 2oz a plant. but it's possible...