What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kc Brains strains, outdoors

Mr. Stinky

i cant find anything bad to say about the kc beans ive grown. i really like the DD.

he must use a large number of plants in his crosses. thats a good thing. his plants are all very vigorous and there is alot of different plants in a bag of beans.

Im sure glad that someone other than myself has seen the light!Last year silverback advised me to get KC33 so I followed his advice.KC33 has become smoke of choice around here.Very easy to grow, heavy bearing,early and with enuff power to knock an elephant down.I have been intending to order some KC36 for some time now but I dont see how it would do me much good.KC33 has ruined me.Dont take me wrong Im not a newbie at this,I started growing in the late 70s and thru the years have grown many different strains but for all around vigor and performance KC33 gets my vote.....o.b.

niceguy44

i grew kc 36 last year or should i say i give my mate a small cutting about 4 inches that was on june the 25th come october the plant had grown to about 4 ft he had 8 oz off it and the british summer we had was a wash out. the main cola was like a 2 lt bottle of pop my buddy was always buying seeds from the top seed banks chronic white widow big bud ect. but after growing kc 36 he has never looked back even the side buds on the kc were bigger than the main colas of the chronic its a fantasic plant not the greatest of smokes but the buds was not cured propley there is a cracking thread about kc brains on this site which i brought up and silverback give me some great advice i think his fav was the kc 33 but they tend to grow tall and if not topped tend to snap in high winds if you look back though some of the old posts theres some great reading and photos sent in about kc brains

Dice 420

i cant find anything bad to say about the kc beans ive grown. i really like the DD.

he must use a large number of plants in his crosses. thats a good thing. his plants are all very vigorous and there is alot of different plants in a bag of beans.

I dont know if he mixes them up or if there all f1's but ya some verity in a 10 pack.

Dice 420

Im sure glad that someone other than myself has seen the light!Last year silverback advised me to get KC33 so I followed his advice.KC33 has become smoke of choice around here.Very easy to grow, heavy bearing,early and with enuff power to knock an elephant down.I have been intending to order some KC36 for some time now but I dont see how it would do me much good.KC33 has ruined me.Dont take me wrong Im not a newbie at this,I started growing in the late 70s and thru the years have grown many different strains but for all around vigor and performance KC33 gets my vote.....o.b.

Silverback cant seem to find him.
A friend of mine at another site Bite me recommended kc 33 as well dont worry ill try it.

N

North

Dice,

really nice looking plants, i'm gonna have to get me some KC, i've been mulling it over as Siverback had recomended it, but i wasnt sure it would grow up here.

you a Badger fan? I'm east of you,i think.

whens your frost come? I have a shorter season but I think the way they look its doable.

get your post count up, then you can send/receive private messages.

Dice 420

Dice,

really nice looking plants, i'm gonna have to get me some KC, i've been mulling it over as Siverback had recomended it, but i wasnt sure it would grow up here.

you a Badger fan? I'm east of you,i think.

whens your frost come? I have a shorter season but I think the way they look its doable.

get your post count up, then you can send/receive private messages.

I tryed finding Silverback in the members list so i could check out his stuff and i cant find him.

Are first frost is normaly oct7 or thats what it averages out to. Frost dont hurt them. At least not mine, I grow in active compost wich stays warm and keeps the fluids in the plant from freezeing. Unless it gets extrem cold. Ive left plants out on nights when the temp droped to 26F.

biteme

always lots of variables with kc gear, most peeps with a grow or 2 under their belt can deal with that. but my biggest prob the last time i tried kc brains was the poor germ rate. this was about 3 years ago and it wasn't just me as there were many posts of others experiencing the same troubles. it could only be due to old seed stock? from recent reads it appears poor germ rates may be a thing of the past so i will have to give them a whirl again.

if you look back through the history of seed banks, kc brains was not an original but he was not too far behind. lots of breeding experience here and most important to us, the bulk of his menu was developed with the great outdoors in mind.

peace-biteme

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
My first seed order was for KC 33 and 36. I'm on day 17 of flowering for 1 33 and 7 36s. Both look really good. Only 1 bean didn't pop, in spite of all the bad rap KC has online. A few 36s stopped growing. Less than half were males.

Thats good news about KC 33s cold hardiness, I just planted 20 12" clones outside this morning. I'm much further south than you so hopefully they will pull through for me. When it freezes here, its only for around 4 hours at a time, so I am hoping to grow them all winter. From what I've read, KC33 is a guerrilla growers dream plant.

Your grow looks great! Good to hear praise of KC brains, for once.

T

theratings

Thank you for this post Dice 420.

People love to knock KC Brains seeds but their shit is greatly priced and makes great buds outdoors. Let this be an example to everyone!

Mr. Stinky

i wish you guys would keep yer yaps shut!!! my kcbrains packs are gonna start shootin up in price if all these noobs know the truth!

kcbrains sucks. shitty beans. dont buy em, especially 33, 42, mango, spontanica, and DD! junk, all of em:moon:

niceguy44

kc 36 are a great plant much better than plants 7 times theyer price the kc 33 and 36 finish around the same time kc 33 tend to grow tall and if not topped will snap in high winds go back to page 45 on outdoor growing theres a thead there about kc brains with some good photos mr stinky i dont think they will go up that much in price only thing that disapoints me about them is they dont do femanized seeds but for the price why not do your own like i said go back and check out page 45

Dice 420

go way back to page 45 dice 420 theres a thead on there about kc brains that will interest you

went back didnt see what thread, whats it called?
Thanks for the info.

kc 36 are a great plant much better than plants 7 times theyer price the kc 33 and 36 finish around the same time kc 33 tend to grow tall and if not topped will snap in high winds go back to page 45 on outdoor growing theres a thead there about kc brains with some good photos mr stinky i dont think they will go up that much in price only thing that disapoints me about them is they dont do femanized seeds but for the price why not do your own like i said go back and check out page 45

I hate fem seeds myself nothing but trouble.
I agree ive paid good money for seeds to find out they were Sh!t seeds or the bud was just bud. Then you get Kc's and wow it blows you away and it's like twenty dollars.

Dice 420

Nice job Dice, Kc has some crazy stuff.
Silverback deleted his account and then, sadly, passed away...

Peace

=K

Sorry to hear that. Lets take a minute and a hit to remeber are fallen friends........
Cough cough....

Thank you, and I love kc stuff and im also a hobby breeder and i love using his dank in my cross's.