What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 BASEBALL SEASON!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting a late start here, it's the home opener for the Giants today, they play the Dodgers ....so far we have been playing real good, only been a cpl of games but it is an even year, so it's kinda like a thing with us lol....we will see how it plays out.

We have tickets to a game in May with the cubbies, got them at Costco ...every year around Christmas they have some really good deals on giants tickets, it's great!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful baseball season! And get out to the park!!

GOOOO GIANTS!!! hhehe

:tiphat:

FoothillFarming

Mrs. Babba, been a long time. I think I actually started some of these threads many moons ago. Dodgers took out their rookie pitcher who was throwing a no hitter. I played ball into college, and the rule was never take out a pitcher when throwing a no no. Big money in the pro's, maybe they felt like they were helping him out in the long run.

Go Giants.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea its a shame they took him out .. but he just came off the Tommy John surgery so I guess they were trying to protect him. He was right at 100 pitches ... glad it worked out that way cause its always a good day to beat the dodgers !!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yank's haven't played any of their rivals yet, first rivalry matchup will be the Red Sox 4/29. Anyway, gotta put up some NYY colors.......

aaff9471_zps8xprixo9.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lost tonight in extra innings...darn it!! Try to get the win tomorrow.

Good luck stoner , hope the yanks do good for ya!!

FoothillFarming

So here are the Vegas odds:

Odds to win the 2016 World Series

Chicago Cubs: 11/1
Kansas City Royals: 12/1
Los Angeles Dodgers: 12/1
New York Mets: 12/1
St. Louis Cardinals: 12/1
Toronto Blue Jays: 12/1
Washington Nationals: 12/1
Houston Astros: 14/1
Pittsburgh Pirates: 14/1
Texas Rangers: 14/1
New York Yankees: 18/1
Boston Red Sox: 20/1
Cleveland Indians: 20/1
Detroit Tigers: 20/1
Los Angeles Angels: 20/1
San Francisco Giants: 20/1
Seattle Mariners: 25/1
Tampa Bay Rays: 33/1
Baltimore Orioles: 40/1
Minnesota Twins: 40/1
Arizona Diamondbacks: 50/1
Chicago White Sox: 50/1
Cincinnati Reds: 50/1
Miami Marlins: 50/1
Milwaukee Brewers: 50/1
Oakland Athletics: 50/1
San Diego Padres: 50/1
Atlanta Braves: 100/1
Colorado Rockies: 100/1
Philadelphia Phillies: 200/1

You would think Vegas would take into account the choke factor, and the Dodgers should be placed much lower, IMO.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe the Dodgers have better odds then the Giants, we have won 3 championships in the last 5 years and it's an EVEN year lol...you would think that would help hahah we will see!!

And I love giving dodger fans shit when they come into my work...I tell them dodger fans have to pay double for grams lol ...just kidding but I do rub it in when we win hehehe they probably hate me hahaha

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Go Red Sox! The game vs the Blue Jays, grand slam, and come from behind win. Yeah baby!!!

And Go Giants! My number two team!

Let Timmy smoke! Lol

FoothillFarming

@LesterBeans

Boston is my number two team. The only team in baseball where the fans rival the loyalty of the Giants fans. Great baseball cities.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Giants are finishing up a 3 game series with the Cubs ( who have the best record in baseball right now) we are tied 1 to 1.....mad bum pitches tonight so it should be a good game!

GO GIANTS!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts