What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recharge

dreaded

Anyone use it? Supposed to be like a tea...without the brewing..
Would like to know anything about it...Good or bad...

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Worked pretty good, with cannabis and other plants.. its a good all purpose inoculant. I even tried a light dose in DWC, no problems.

Its not a cure all.. if you soil isn't properly ammended, it will not fix that. And I wouldn't overapply it either, seems to cause problems in seedlings.

I think it really shines with dirt that is neglected, a bit of recharge does the trick.

Organickz

I use it for inoculating my soil mix while cooking as wwell through the grow until the last few weeks before harvest

Organickz

Could you reap more benefits from if you brew it woth a tea recipe? Or would it be best to just use it just by itself?

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Recharge is a must have in my opinion. Quarter of a teaspoon per gallon of water every 7-10 days. You can cut down the fertilizers a bit too when using Recharge I've found. Plants respond quickly and grow very strong and fast.

-Funk

Klaatu

I’ve used it in rockwool. I honestly think it helped, even though I was also making other adjustments in PH and Cal/Mag. I’ve also started adding beneficials such as a Great White and Mammoth.

I will continue to use it in Coco till I can start mixing my own teas for soil mixes that I make, which is my goal for 2018/2019.

elrey

Apparently this product contains 4.3 mg/l of lead. That is the highest lead count of any of my ferts. I may make a perm swap to SCD BioAg which contains nearly traceless heavy metals and is 100% organic with similar composition to Recharge

elrey

Wow. Didn't know that. From the kelp?

I’m not sure, usually the Kelp ups the arsenic, but depends on the product, not so much with this product. To get the full report on Recharge and other additives check this site out. Also, depending on which State you live in, the concentrations may vary. This is for CA.
https://apps1.cdfa.ca.gov/fertilizerproducts/

BillFarthing

Veteran
It's Agverra Soilnoc CT Myco- Just like HTG Supply Swamp Tea, sorry- "Stump Tea". Save your $$ and go to the source.

elrey

It's Agverra Soilnoc CT Myco- Just like HTG Supply Swamp Tea, sorry- "Stump Tea". Save your $$ and go to the source.

Appreciate the plug. I just can’t find any SDS info for Soilnoc. It does not appear to be registered in the CDFA registry. I searched quite a bit for it (let me know if it exists). The idea is to get a handle on heavy metal content. SCD BioAg info is readily available at both resources and it’s about $11 per liter @ 4 ml/gal, not too bad

G

I’m curious what does Recharge have or do that a good fish fert like Neptune’s Harvest or Alaska can’t do ?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
There is no mycorrhiza or humics in fish ferts.
Recharge has beneficial fungi and bacteria, humic acids, aminos and molasses to feed the microbes.

G

There is no mycorrhiza or humics in fish ferts.
Recharge has beneficial fungi and bacteria, humic acids, aminos and molasses to feed the microbes.
OK but if I use a liberal amount of Great White dusted on the roots when I up pot I should have the myco’s covered. Just asking. I’ve heard good things about recharge but I’m not sure if I get any real benefit from it.