What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mazar I shariff RSC line roms

Roms

Veteran
Two fems F3 Thaizar by Tcherno, good flo poto

picture.php

Roms

Veteran
Vibes finally my F4 line of the pure MIS is planned for September, by hoping a good number of wild strawberries gum F3BX2 parents!...

Roms

Veteran
Indeed bro, despite my more indica selection and direction of the pure at star hehe!

Btw as i said before to brotha Azaghal i will try to put few JLB females in the next MIS F4ing project, will name it Jahmaz and then oneday i will try to create the Mazjam x Jahmaz ^^ Got to find the name in the end lolilol

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
But what i understood is that there is two variation Afghanica, sativa from the North and indica from the South.

Sativa var. Indica ssp. Afghanica "sativa" for the MIS and
Sativa var. Indica ssp Afghanica "indica" for Southern cultivars.

No words aboud BLD or NLD because the two different Afghanica have both lol
In the next days i will start a new thread about that and about the BLD ancestor Kafiristanica :D Vibes Maha good Sunday

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
vibes :D how often do you smoke mazar? per day? pipe, bong, joint or vape? what do you usually do after smoking it?

thanks.

Roms

Veteran
Presently I have declined my consumption for a few years, iam no longer young hehe got to be wise and reasonable, iam 43.

Generally i smoke it with brown tobacco and by little sticks or pure with bang, pipe or sibsi.

Mazari stuff is my best weed ever number one, very tasty, body relax with mellow sensation but active at soft dose and happy positive spiritual that can be trippy at high dose. That said the high dose is body killer too and make you sleep.

So according the dose it can be good for many activities but not really for intense move like sports, not a good dope for that, the physical relaxation can cause muscular injuries i think need to do something cool and gently i mean. The fly sensation is important too so it decreases the concentration, must be careful with bike or driving! Perso i really like and enjoy its smoke after eat with tea or coffee for soft dose, at high dose i prefer in the evening with musics dreams about, i'm musician and it gives me special creative ideas but not motivation to really play it lolilol that's for the next clean morning ^^

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wibes Paulo, by hoping a good next outdoor season. Take care bro, security to the max!

idiit Hi bro
To better understand the question i think we have to mention the various Kafiristanica! Who comes from Nuristan, border of the Afghanistan and Pakistan (India). Understanding var. Afghanica for the Afghan side and indica for the Indian side... And Kafiristanica as a probably common origin?

by the way :
Liste d'espèces acceptées ou synonymes, selon Tropicos (4 févr. 2013)13 :
No var.afghanica in the list lol! Mazar is one IMHO...

I notice no cannabis amazonia either?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Essentially.. Mazar is Mazar, as far as Skunk #1 is concerned. Back in the 80's, and most of the Mazar lines or older genetics that contain Mazar, will be the shorter, wild leaf phenotypes.

These are the ones that produced a larger yield in hashish, so they are what the farmers favored. The western market kept demanding more and more hashish, and the farmers wanted the money so they increased the supply by favoring the shorter phenotypes because they produced more.

Afghani #1, I'm not sure / i dont remember what region it would have originated or if it's a mix of various Afghani strains. But it's pretty much the same phenotypical expression, short, wide leaf, heavy yielding hashplant.

Afghani #1 apparently was sent by Steve Murphy to the u.s. just before the soviet invasion

Region: kabul.

I think Sam tries to take credit for it like he does skunk weed.

mm