What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its at 6030 E. Hwy 20 Suite "C" in Lucerne open wed to sat from 11 to 5 and Sunday from noon to 4:20.. Lots of first generation clones from the seed banks.

Last edited:

clowntown

Veteran
What do you mean by "from the seed banks"? Is an official representative of that seed bank there to dispense the clones? I don't see how this is possible.

My apologies if I sound skeptical, but sounds like a great way to pick up unverified, fake genetics... :jerkit:

Also might be better to post this in the Bay Area Clones thread.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have vendors who travel to amsterdam and get seeds as well as order from drchronic.com and we have the original breeders packs they send them in. Soma, Magus Genetics, Paradise, Flying Dutchman, Greenhouse ect. All legitimate and I correspond with Gerrit from Magus Genetics and Soma and they assure me the seeds ordered from the doc are from original breeders. We also have the finished product of many of our vendors at different times in the store so you can see the genetics are what our vendors represent.
Good growing..

Last edited:

jimjay

I picked a few up from there. How is the mazar there? the blue berry i got there didnt make it i dont think it was rooted yet but the rest took off. Could you tell me about the blueberry there if you know anything about it? thanks

Are the clones, rare phenos that you normally have a hard time finding in a regular seed pack? If not, i fail to see the point of buying these clones when someone could grow the seed version and get the same results.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We dont always have blueberry. The Mazar is almost always a constant though and a great yield. We will have Magus Genetics Double Dutch in a few weeks and the yield there is excellent. I do have a blueberry that was left over from about 2 weeks ago and it has been nursed along so if you want to pick it up I will save it to replace the one that wasnt viable. Free of course but let me know asap. You will need to get it in the next few weeks.
Kat
P.S. the double dutch is a warlock/pre 2000 chronic cross. Its the bomb. Pics on Magus Genetics contact page.

Last edited:

jimjay

I would love to take that bb off your hands!
I got some warlock too and am very excited about running those on the table.
Are you the couple with the warlock?

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
O.k. let me know when to bring it to the market. No I am not the couple.. I am the manager of the farmers market... middle aged hippie gal.

HarryNugz

sounds like a great way to get quality clones. too bad you're so far out there that i can't make the drive over due to the winding roads from here to there.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
farmers mkt in clearlake..

farmers mkt in clearlake..

I will post the available strains for this weeks farmers market later today..
:joint:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Varieties at the farmers mkt this week..

Good Varieties at the farmers mkt this week..

Alot of Lavendar, Mazar, Warlock, Grandaddy Purple, Shipwreck and Hawaiian Snow. Get there early to get the best pick. :joint:

Last edited:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks I changed it.. :joint:
and the shipwreck is not one of mine but that vendor will be there to answer all your questions.. its a local variety that is a trainwreck cross and he will have a sample of the finished product to show as well.
The white stuff is called fytocell and its something new that works well for me.

Last edited:

jimjay

Have you grown out the gdp that you guys have odwn there? Also i just read on another thread that you will take pre orders for a dollar a clone? That is excellent.
Do you know what the trainwreck is crossed w/ to make shipwreck?
thanks

filimagno

excuse me guys ...i did'nt understand so good..let me explain better..

u are talikn about a market who sale clones?????? weekly or monthly???

where is that place ?

excuse my ignorance

D

DJ_highst_

that is pretty much the jist.

Its a medical marijuana dispensery located in Nor Cal that has a weekly clone market. I have never been, hoping to check it out soon, its just a bit away from where I am.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jimjay said:
Have you grown out the gdp that you guys have odwn there? Also i just read on another thread that you will take pre orders for a dollar a clone? That is excellent.
Do you know what the trainwreck is crossed w/ to make shipwreck?
thanks
Yes the grandaddy purp is in the store as well and its the bomb and yes we take orders with a $1. per clone deposit so you have to come in and pay the deposit and place your order at least 3 weeks in advance.
You'd have to talk to the shipwreck vendor about his strain.

HarryNugz

hopefully you do a better job there with your vendors! went to a local club that has a similar vendor day and one guy had clones labled purple. i asked what kinda purple and he was unsure and hadn't grown it out himself. i asked if it needed cold temps to purple cause blackberry doesn't and then he says yeah yeah this is blackberry. i talked with the vendor next to him about his GDP and then the first vendor was like oh, i think it's GDP! Watch out for vendors who don't know their clones or ever grew out what they're vending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts