What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Seeds Goji breeding

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I made some Goji F2 seeds from Bodhi Seeds plants. I planted some for the short season this winter and one plant is very noticeably earlier flowering. Its structure and leaves are just hybrid looking (not Indica). I found some Gogi F1 pollen from an earlier project in the freezer so I am going to make some more seeds. What do I call them? They will be seeds from F2 flowers dusted with F1 pollen. My breeding goals are early, flavorful, potency in that order. Thanks

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if the pollen was used to make the original F2s then you would have a Back Cross.

if pollen is different then In Cross

Silversurfer64

One of the Goji phenos this one is leaning on the Snow Lotus side with some nice strawberry/cherry/raspberry terps,just coming up on her 6th week.

Newcreationorgs

That would be a back cross. Some recessive genes in that F1 can be pulled out and be show cased in those f2s. That is rad though. If you are into washing hash look through those until you find a solid hash plant. There will definitely be one or more in there.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I really like the Goji Lines.
I made a large F2 batch with multiple females and 2 males of the goji x 88g13hp. Did a trade recently for a bunch of out of production Bodhi packs and some top dawg packs.
I have 2 and a half packs of the original Goji OG as well as some others
Very worthy line to "f2" for personal pheno hunts.

pileit

Heres my bodhi goji og story. When we first started our first commercial grow we went on a search for clones and seeds. I ran across an add for clones and mothers. Drove a hundred miles and met up with this younger couple who just moved from out west back to maine. I bought several goji and other strains. Our first run went fairly well. People thought all our strains were decent. People were hailing praises of our goji. Some people said it was the best weed they ever had. Liong term growers even complimented me. This Bodhi cat made a dub like me appear a growing guru. To this day Mr Bodhi may have saved our business. Thanks so much for the Goji.