What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma genetics for concentrates?

Yo peeps,

Im currently doing the headstash, and previously finished a crop of karmas og (awsome plant)

I used to just grow them out and vape the herb and that was it,

But lately i have been getting more and more into extraction methods,
And i am beginning to enjoy vaping the seperated resin / oil more .

Im looking for a genetic i can push to a high resin content,

even tho i know karma gear is pretty much top notch all around, maybe someone have noticed some high yields when pressing out rosin etc-

I saw Bubbleman was getting above 25% with "Wheres my bike,/Amnesia O.G"

Im just not that much into amnesia, so im afraid i wouldnt like the effects of it- I have never tried it mixed with OG so i wouldn't know for sure.

Currently im considering going out on a limb with the amnesia og and see if i might like it, other than that i was looking at :

Biker kush v.2
White o.g v2

any recommendations ?

Easy7

Veteran
I'm not entirely certain why, but hash and extracts aren't quite the same as the flower. You might enjoy hash from a flower that you didn't like smoking the flower.

When in doubt, everything's better as hash/extract.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Karmdown was my favorite of seeds that you can find. I have some of his (TK x Tahoe) x Biker Kush. but I guess their harder to find. If it was me, I would go with his cookie hybrids if your after a cut for extracting.

Yea indeed, thats why i was hoping to hear back from some people in here,
that might have some good experiences with a certain strain etc :)

With some strains, concentrating them just results in a amplified taste / smell of what was there

however when you seperate the trichomes in different diameters, some of the smaller or less mature heads might indeed express a different scent (or just less scent) and so on.

However i feel that when making flower rosin it maintains much of its original profile.

Im just trying to find a pheno with the highest resin content possible, i use the oil as medicine against migraines and i generally found that most anything OG helps me,
So at this point im reallly just looking for the highest resin-yield,

aslong as its from karma i know it will have that og-dankness that keeps me so blessed

Also, i just did a crop of some CBD dominant flowers that i was hoping could help me aswell, but i found that they did nothing for me and have been forced to buy weed for the last 30-40 days,
That mistake cost me a lot of money, or if i was broke it would have caused me a lot of pain, which is just a sad situation to be stuck in.

nickman

Veteran
Like DTOG said- Karmdown is an awesome strain... Him and I were both testers for that strain... it has a nice berry flavor with the OG in the background...

His Karmarado is also TOP NOTCH...!!!... great smell and taste and heavy yields... it has that lemon OG smell and taste to it... it’s a awesome strain.

Biker Kush is another one that does the trick...!!!...

Oke so looking at what available right now
I will be choosing one of these ;

Wheres my bike
White o.g v 2.0
Bikerkush v 2.0
Karmarado

Sadly i dont see Karmdown in stock anywhere, it looked really interesting

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
For extracts, these are loved by oil makers for there terp profile and ease of extraction.

Headbanger
Crumbled Lime
Tha Melon
Fruit bowl

For hash making these are known for above medium yield.

Amnesia OG
White OG
Ghostrider OG
SourPower OG

Last edited:
Thanks for tuning in

I will be trying Amnesia OG along with my Headstash-

Is Amnesia OG the same as the places that still sell it under "wheres my bike?

Only the name was changed or is it a different breed?

UncleBens

Same breed. I looked into growing it recently but everywhere was sold out when i went to buy them. Hope you have a good run with them, looks like a great strain.

Im amazed how aggressive growth i have seen on my headstash since i changed over to organic soils in vegetative cycle,
hope this will translate into flowering.

Also, how extreme is the odor from Amnesia OG while growing it?