What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Jamaican x Sweet tooth en route... ;)

picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
x 6 "Afghan" moms Sweet tooth seeded Lambsbread
Jamaican tooth F1 named! :biggrin:

picture.php

Thanks again to MisterD Farmhouse for the Sweet tooth release!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you Sti' always a pleasure to see you around! Like some dreadlocks around my punk vibes! :huggg:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Another Sweet Tooth #4 mom
picture.php

With also just one mom Mazari F3BX2, MazaJam F1 is being born! ;)
picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Vibes harvest time for the Lambsbread session!

picture.php

And with a new set-up for my next cool summer times...
LED 75W, 3500K, (55+20).
Will see how it works this year but next round there will be more Watts with more spots 3500K, i plan the 150W total for my 80*80*180.

Replacing my more hot and costly 250 & 400W CMH (reserved for winters).

picture.php

Happy and healthy green 2020 to you all!

Next project in few days, repro F2 of Toki (Gorilla bubble x SPG*Mango Haze x Swazi red).

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bonne année bonne santé à toi West' merci!

Je vois que de ton côté c'est bien verdoyant en ce janvier! :biggrin: Bonne suite man!

west-eu

merci Roms

yep je me fais une petite session avant de remettre ma clone box

bubba kush
item #9
C-plus
RKS x chem d bx
NLX bx
Headbanger f2
+ some stuff i made like
GG#4 x ( ecsd dhk x chocolate diesel #2 )
ecsd x ( ecsd dhk x chocolate diesel #2 )

can you describe the flavor of your sweet tooth #4 ?
i did few alpine and deluxe both were nice like fresh grapefruit but still haven't find a keeper

alpine
picture.php

the deluxe had the best flavor
picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya Alpine is SPG expert and with great gear and work around. Their cross with the Erdbeer sounds delicious too! (I plan a strawberry cross Erdbeer x my Mazar end 2020...)

For the ST#4 shared by MisterD Farmhouse i found it tutti fruiti bubble with little fuel background, less grapefruit and citrus notes than the SPG.

The Alpine's and Deluxe's ones look different, simply selected differently i guess. I would say that MisterD's ones are in the midst... ;)

++ bonne suite West'
:tiphat:

west-eu

Ya Alpine is SPG expert and with great gear and work around. Their cross with the Erdbeer sounds delicious too! (I plan a strawberry cross Erdbeer x my Mazar end 2020...)

For the ST#4 shared by MisterD Farmhouse i found it tutti fruiti bubble with little fuel background, less grapefruit and citrus notes than the SPG.

The Alpine's and Deluxe's ones look different, simply selected differently i guess. I would say that MisterD's ones are in the midst... ;)

++ bonne suite West'
:tiphat:

thanks for the info .... sounds like the Jamaican tooth will be a tasty one . looking for to see it

kenavo emberr :tiphat:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Vibes bro, Jam Tooth F1 beta test number one! ;)

About the Thaizar some few exclusive packs will be available too with my new other PakiThaiz, soon before spring... @zenhousegarden thx!

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thanks to Tonygreen's Gorilla Bubble ;) x Afro Sweet Mango (SPG*Mango haze x Swazi Red)

I'm about the F2 of them next months...
After the pure Jam repro now pure polyhybrid preservation ya haha! :)