What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBL CROSSES by DJXX...feat. XX SOURGLUE

DJXX

Veteran
Howdy King Rat.... The crosses are all killers.....just maybe some will find their way your direction..ya never know...thanks for popping in...DJXX

King Rat

somehow i just got the feeling that thread will go on for years and having a bright future of pumping out some diamonds.

LostTribe

Premium user
i'll be makn S1s of SourGlues, Gcut and Hova cut, maybe GreasyGirl cut also...SD IBL#1 and #4, and Neckbreaker DTOG cut, also a special thanks to Hova and DTOG for selecting those cuts......i haven't ran Neckbreaker yet cause cuts of her are on the way..but have heard it is better than Karmas Headbanger and thats a pretty tall statement...i used Karmas OG for the NBreaker cross, so thanks Karma... just got out the STS and with Cannaventures coaching, cause he is an expert with STS, plans are to have them out in the fall, everything will be listed at the server fund and will inexpensive... and hopefully everyone can have some sikkkkk sour for Christmas.....anyone with my gear goin is more than welcome to post pics in here...SourNation heart is beating good again..DJXX

Happy Holidays!

LT

Latest posts

Latest posts