What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBL CROSSES by DJXX...feat. XX SOURGLUE

DJXX

Veteran
alright more Sour news....i just put Purple Urkle X SD IBL seeds in water...i have several crosses goin and i'll get some pics up soon...DJXX

Purple Urkle at 75 days by SmokeBuddy he made the SD IBL X Purple Urkle cross
picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

alright more Sour news....i just put Purple Urkle X SD IBL seeds in water...i have several crosses goin and i'll get some pics up soon...DJXX

Nice! Urkle is still my favorite sweet purp. I just had a WifiGlue purple up HARDCORE on me... Only one that did so I am going to try to reveg her and cross her out.

DJXX

Veteran
i already have SD IBL610, SourGlue, SourLouisXIII, Sour Ghost Train haze, SourForum, and SourChaco goin and they are almost 18 inches tall...gonna be some Fierce girls goin on...and you thought the Rio party was good....stay tuned...DJXX

HOVA

Veteran

Purple Urkle at 75 days by SmokeBuddy he made the SD IBL X Purple Urkle cross
View Image

Dj give a cut of that purple stuff before i taser you lmao
That plant looks nuts!
Whats the nose on that like ?

Last edited:

Frosy

Love your project, I also have had the SD -IBL for more than a few generations. I have a few 'duds' now and then in my populations, that is individuals with very little resin, or if they have resin they lack odor and potency. Hopefully you don't ever see one.

DJXX

Veteran
Love your project, I also have had the SD -IBL for more than a few generations. I have a few 'duds' now and then in my populations, that is individuals with very little resin, or if they have resin they lack odor and potency. Hopefully you don't ever see one.
hopefully success in numbers...i have 8 of my buddies that are in on this thread and i have a serious bunch goin...so fingers crosses....nothin but sour trichmonsters ...thanks for poppin in..DJXX

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I took an SD IBL male and hit several girls and right off i popped some of the GG#4 crosses. Well the SourGlue has blessed me with some of the best tasting Sour Diesel i have ever put my lips on.

exciting! :woohoo: i cant wait to see them. its great that male fits the Glue!

X

Xray Kimono

Hehehehehe.. I just went through a GG4 that I pollinated with a Glue Fire OG... I expected a few beans but I got well over 1000.... lol. Damn it is gonna be stinky this fall....

Im also about to pop some GG4 x FireCookies to see if I can get a good cookie cross from her..

DJXX

Veteran
Hehehehehe.. I just went through a GG4 that I pollinated with a Glue Fire OG... I expected a few beans but I got well over 1000.... lol. Damn it is gonna be stinky this fall....

Im also about to pop some GG4 x FireCookies to see if I can get a good cookie cross from her..
those sound pretty killer...would love to see the peeper in those...i would have already popped 50 hunting through those..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
And so it begins......

View Image
Wowzers its my supergrower buddy DTOG....thanks for finding some room for these...they are in some of the best hands on here...he has the GG#4 X SD IBL and Monster Glue X SD IBL goin...its just gonna be SIKKKK in here in a cpl months...thanks for sharing DTOG!!!!!!! Y'All Want This Party Started Right....stay tuned...DJXX

X

Xray Kimono

Anyone offering any beans on seedbay?!?!

I sent in 100 pks each of my FishScale OG and Soft Asylum, but no glue crosses yet and no ChemSour crosses yet... I am fairly new in working with the Glue and am popping my first X's coming up to check stability and select.... Prob gonna have another 200-300 bean pop this fall for mother hunting...

Anyway.... back to the SourGorilla topic.....

Xray