What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Master OG

Nice work....... Getting ready to have my 1st go at scrog.

How many inches from the top of your medium do you run your screen? I'm told approx 8" is about right. Any thoughts or input for a noobie????

dabking

nicely done.

are you the Dabking? aka dude from elemental seeds?

Nope that is not me. I've noticed more people are starting to use that name since I have been here. I've been using dabking as an email for years so I use it where I can.

dabking

Nice work....... Getting ready to have my 1st go at scrog.

How many inches from the top of your medium do you run your screen? I'm told approx 8" is about right. Any thoughts or input for a noobie????

its kinda strain and space limits that help determine the best height.
are you vegging into the net? Or doing like I did. Flowering in through the net. My method is more of a height control. Vegging through the net will help increase the yields and that is where I'd go down to 6-8 inches. That method expect to have a secondary support net for later in flower. As with this round its about a foot above the medium.

dabking

Week 9

Week 9

Finished example. She smells strong pine/menthol and fuel with a chocolate notes. kinda like andes chocolates.
Smoke is smooth on the inhale some lung expansion some kush cough. tastes like chocolate menthol kush. waiting for further curing for final flavor.

dabking

Thanks, What's the flavor like with yours? This one is like smoking chocolate mint. Really enjoyable. I'm gonna keep her for a while. Going to run her a few more times see if I can get any different results.

dabking

It is. As a concentrate its almost rude with it's flavor. I love it and continue to run it. It's pretty well dialed, just trying to get the extra frost on the leaves.

dabking

current chocolate

current chocolate

day 28 of 70. I absolutely love this strain, I might just have to breed this one just to make back up beans.