What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Master OG

dabking

Hey everyone this grow is Chocolate Master OG. Breeder is Purple Caper seeds. Genetics are Chocolate Kush x Master OG. I grew this out from seed last year, and made sure to save a seed. This particular one was impressive and I regret not taking a cutting from my previous run. So I'm hoping this lady will be a keeper. This crossing is no longer available in seed form. The breeder didn't favor the Master OG to keep as a new line. There is a similar crossing still available. From my new seed mother I grew her out and took enough clones for a full true test run. After rooting clones I vegged for 2 weeks. Just moved them into one gallons and into flower. 4x4 flood and drain, 1000w hortilux, mag ballast, house and garden base nutes, and custom blended additives.

lonetoker

looks like your gonna have a nice scrog there my friend. good luck to you. you should keep one and make a mother so you dont lose the strain

"A common mistake that people make
when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-D. Adams
:smoke out:

dabking

Thanks. They are filling in nicely, I'll post some more pictures later. I made a mother before I decided to do a full run.

lonetoker

oh shit i didnt realize you said you made a momma... its still looking good cant wait to see that scrog filled out

"A common mistake that people make
when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-D. Adams
:smoke out:

dabking

Boy oh boy these are blowing up and the smell! Just as I remember chocolate tobacco pine. I'll post more pics later.

Riddick

Nice looking setup. Plants are nice and healthy. Could you show a profile of your table with the res. underneath. What's your feeding schedule? Looks like coco with clay balls and peralite chunks for aeration?

dabking

My res is outside my tent. I have 2 other trays that take up too much room for a 3rd res. My medium is house and garden coco with mother earth"hydroton", and I tossed in the last bit of peralite I had for fun. I like to keep a 50/50 ratio but I recently switched to gold label hydrococo 60/40. I run a "custom" blend of nutes. House and garden aqua flakes is my base. I started at 500ppm and go up 100 ppm per week depending on growth and uptake. Sorry if I'm not just giving out my recipe, it took alot of time, money, and effort to find my own blend based solely on my own research. But I'm always happy to help any way I can.

P.s. Thanks for the positive feedback and those that are in for the ride.

dabking

week 4

week 4

well in week 4 now and things are looking great. net could be a little more filled. was expecting a bit more lateral stretch. I guess this pheno is more indica dom. only around 1.5x to 2x stretch. Before was easily a 3x strech, but different bean.

dabking

here is the res location. I plumed it through the wall with both feed and drain in case of any filling issues. I mix my nutes up one a week and keep the ppm within 50ppm all week ph between 5.9-6.2. depending on growth i go up between 50-150ppm.

Mediums. The perlite i was using was sunshine #3 best size imo, "hydroton" was mother earth, coco was house and garden. Now I'm working with gold label "hydrococo" i like the way the way the clay seems to dry a bit faster than perlite.

Food