What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange Grove Project

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone :tiphat: i decided to do another project i made a cross of cannacopia's limited release DC x Calio & crossed it to my Hindu Kush x LVPK that i made a few years ago im very happy with the end result i found a pheno that was mostly LVPK leaning in growth structure & stone but has the orange/tangerine smell & taste.
im going to re-veg it & use this female as the mother & search out through 10 f1's to find the most lvpk/orange leaning male to make the f2's. this should be easy to find as the calio carries over very easily & the LVPK is quite dominant as well. Im thinking of possibly making s1's too but i dont know yet.

heres the mother i will be using This strain is done in 7-8 weeks flower.
picture.php

picture.php

soaking 10 in search of a orangey male lets get this party started
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks MJPassion i just took one down lastnight that was more calio dominant smells just like sweet oranges could stop smelling my fingers lol.

I contacted chimera & asked him to talk to cannacopia for me if its ok to use the dc x calio in my hybrids to sell on seedbay he said they shouldnt have a problem with it & he doesnt see why they would, so im going to make these F2's & put them up for cheap on seedbay. I was debating of maybe doing a back cross with the Hindu Kush x LVPK & making F1's but after this i may make HK x LVPK F2's. thanks for stopping in.

Last edited:
B

beakermuppet

Pretty lady ya got there, really like the colors and great trich production.....Sounds like she's got some great stank going on too, nothing wrong with sweet oranges!

Are you going to try some OD?

Cool project and keep up the good work.

B

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks beakermuppet, as of right now this project is on hold i got way too much going on i still have the females in re-veg if i start up again it'll in a month or so thanks for stopping in anyways.