What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot Farms On Wheels

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Now you can buy a mobile cannabis factory for yourself, park it anywhere you can hook it up, and grow all the weed you can smoke! Cool, eh?

Ever since voters passed Prop. 215 in 1996, the use of marijuana for medical purposes has been technically legal here in California.

There are cannabis clubs up and down the state where sick people with a prescription can purchase pot as medicine.

Now there is even a new marijuana mega store in Oakland called iGrow that is being called a Wal-Mart for weed. The 15,000-square-foot warehouse is a one-stop shop for everything connected to cannabis cultivation but the seeds. An on-site doctor issues recommendations and technicians provide hands on lessons to prospective growers.

Now, there is a new option for those wanting to grow their own pot. IGrow's Dahr Mann helped come up with a new concept that puts pot growing on wheels. Tom Patton with GrowOp Technologies partnered with the iGrow store to develop the product, which is a mobile marijuana growing station. They call the trailers "buds."
For the full story:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/This-Pot-Buds-For-You-90695999.html

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
That's awesome! I wonder if you could get it wrapped in camoflauge and hide it in the woods?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I always thought trailers would be a good way to do a warehouse... it is someone elses property come inspection time and nobody is going to insist on looking in a trailer while doing a Fire inspection ?

I always thought that was a great idea ... even if you had to convert a truck with refridge / AC capabilities.

I'm glad someone finally had that capital to do it. Good stuff.

Peace,
sg

gonzo`

for the amount of money they want you can seriously just build your own... no?

60k for an 18,000W setup... is that worth it or what?

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
for the amount of money they want you can seriously just build your own... no?

60k for an 18,000W setup... is that worth it or what?

if youve got the cash to buy one, odds are you already have a big-op. if you have the big-op, then your time is more valuable then saving a "few puny grand" if ive got lbs to trim and sell, id rather save a few G's and let someone else do the setup.

thats the thinking behind it. makes alot of sence. id rather buy/fill these things then set them up.

We need these in every major city. One more weapon to overgrow the system.

one more wepon to overgrow the system!!!! oh man i love that!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts