What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ATTN : New Pricing

G

guest3854

ATTENTION : GrindHouse, in tha coming day(s) has new pricing. We will be slashing tha cost of our seed packs by 1/4, as well as implementing a 2 and 3 pack BIN option. What's this mean to GrindHouse customers .... Finding (a) keeper(s) from a $60 pack o seeds. Don't think you'll find a better opportunity of finer quality.

How y'all like them apples ?
Enjoy,
Steele

ballplayer 2

Perfecto!

I have been eyeing these for a while. This might be just what gets me to jump on them. Stock should still be fresh right?

C

cellardweller

I like my apples inna pie, but those prices seem fitting for the times SS..good job!

G

guest3854

Krunch, happy to see ya again.

Ball, yeep these were created early this yr.... enjoy!

Cellar, I dig 'em inna pie too. Yeep, I think they're more appropriate too.

Anonymous, I'm sure you'll be more than stoked.

I'm not sure when price changes will go into effect but keep checkin' it'll be soon.

Be well fellas,
Steele

Sleepy

Veteran
very happy news!!

picture.php

just in time for gifting!!!

G

guest3854

Also meant to say that though tha quantity says 10 beans per pack, they are actually shipped with 12+ and often times contain 13-15.

Happy Holidays,
Steele

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
good shit steele thats how i think shit should be 12 if not 15 beans per pack.... love it...

jochen_45

Veteran
Good news and time to get some more of your
seeds. I`m also curious for the 2 and 3 pack
BIN option......

G

guest3854

Mornin fellas', hope y'all had a killer Thanksgiving. Lots to be thankful for......

Tha 2 and 3 pack bins will hopefully be up after tha weekend. You'll be able to select from several bin options, giving you a nice multi-pack discount. Gonna try keeping it noice an' flexible fer you guys to git what y'all want!

Mad thanks to Ol Pink,
Steele