What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Sonja G3

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Around a year ago I'd read some exciting reports of the Blue Sonja line and contacted steele who organised me some nice sour bubble and ultra sonja freebies too, which you'll notice I keep re-running the ultra sonja because it's some serious world class meds, and big yield too.

I grow in a 600w hps cab using canna nutes and coco, and veg under 24/7 fluro tubes (both cool and hot).

I popped my eleven beans and all are growing fast, and strong.

Am really looking forward to this run :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Think they're 3-4 days old :joint:

Tolpan

Good luck on this grow cornflake! i've just ended my blue Sonja grow and it's some amazing dank! Can't wait for the next run!

Greets

Tolpan

G

guest3854

CornF, damn them babies are off to a nice an' healthy start. Did you soak tha beans first or just go straight to towels? I usually soak 'till splitting occurs, then into tha paper T's. But you did what I recommend, keepin' them young uns' in towels 'till tha cotyledons are exposed an' ready fer transplant...... Perfect.

Tolpan, stoked to hear our Sonja worked fer yas. She sure was pretty .....

Rounders, sup dude? Hope you an' yers are doin' well......

Stay healthy an' grow HARD y'all,
Steele

cornflake

Veteran
Hi Tolpan, yes man I liked your ggrow alot, it's time ;)

Hey rounders, looks like I join the Blue Sonja club ;)

Hey steele, yes man I soak 24 hrs in water, dark and warm and then they go into the towels until we're where we see them. Really lookin forward to some more amazing Grindhouse bud, thanks man.

cornflake

Veteran
Veg Update

Veg Update

Not too exciting yet, still another 3-4 weeks of veg, depending on what my cd x sd is doing in flower cab.

Found a mutant, and that's usually fun :woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they're all super-healthy, not yellow, which is just an effect created by the lighting :joint:

the little ones are looking Good CF,keep up the Great Job...

What up Steele,thanks Hope all Good with you & yours as well.......

G

guest3854

CF, treatin' 'em right. Dig that foliar sprayin'. It really makes a difference.

Steele

cornflake

Veteran
I can always count on rounder's friendly voice around here, hi brother, how you enjoying your evile grindhouse buds?

hi steele, my friend since reading about foliar feeding I just keep getting great fast early growth from simply stimulating root growth via foliar feeding. Generally, I use bubbled tap water @ 30ppm, a teaspoon epsom per litre, 2mL rhisotonic per litre, pH 6.0.

Sometimes I'll add like 0.5mL per litre canna coco a+b too.

And of course good ol foliar feeding creates nice levels of humidity, which them babies love.

Peace y'all, will keep ya updated ;)

Top notch cornflake.:headbange Cant wait to see them get big. Have my chair in the corner.:lurk:

I have a blue sonja going outside so we should see some great finished nugs probably in a month or so.Hope you dont mind me posting a couple pics cornflake.

sonja outside loving the sun

diffrent time of day

and one of the bigger tops at the time

cornflake

Veteran
methinks sleepy is easily impressed ;) maybe wait until we see some trichs then I'll be dancin with you bro

please do share your grow norcalsmoker, the more the merrier

wish I had somewhere to grow outside

cornflake

Veteran
2 weeks of veg to go, then time to see who's who

2 weeks of veg to go, then time to see who's who

These pics taken just before repot into 6" pots

11 Blue Sonjas, 5 freebie croniholic russian diesel (ak47xnycd), 4 freebie venomheads :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cornflake

Veteran
LST'ed and flippin in a week

LST'ed and flippin in a week

I am sometimes a bit busy and the veg went a bit too far before I lst'ed, and I managed to snap 2 blue sonjas pretty bad, and chucked em.

Still got 9 though, so we'll be seein some bud....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

jochen_45

Veteran
Cf, when i see you working with your gals, i have to say,
you are the real drillmaster! Will you take some leather
and chains too?
Your work looks great, thanks for the pics!

G

guest3854

Always enjoy yer shows CF, thanks fer keeping us up to date. Bummer on tha plantlets lost but sure you'll end up with a keeper 'er two ....

Steele

cornflake

Veteran
hi 74ChinaRyder, I hope you enjoy the show

yes rounders, am sure hoping we'll be seeing alot of great bud ;)

hey jochen_45, the cab is forcing me to it, I don't really wanna tie girls up ;)

hey steele, I really have my heart in my mouth when I'm doing those bends, am thinking my next ultra or blue sonja run will be using alot of clones, and very little veg time, so we don't need to LST any more =O

Flipped em all a yesterday. Including a reveg ultra sonja been vegging 4 months....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

O

olddrifter66

Sweet as always.....you sure know how to do those girls justice. Can't wait to see them buds.

OD

Latest posts

Latest posts