What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oaxaca x Kali China

StrongTree

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for the update StrongTree ;) Looks fantastic, tamed, good yielding and with a great balance of traits from both strains.

Those culinary herbs she emanates sound enticing and exotic, glad there's strong incense in the air when burned.

Enjoy friend, looks like a lovely smoke to start the New Year :dance013:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Nice plant! I'm still nursing along cuts from my O'79 x Panama, and now thinking of starting a seed from my O'79 x KC pack...the Panama Cross certainly has the incense quality and great high. But mine has rather thin spindly branches that don't hold up the weight of the heavy buds very well. I'm thinking the KC version may be sturdier and have more terpenes. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Please, keep us updated if you finally start the Oaxaca x Kali China @TexasTea :)
This Oaxaca cross tends to shows a more compact, columnar growth than Oaxaca x Panama.

Oaxaca 79 is highly inbred and stems are weak, crossed with the strongly structured Panama Goddess usually fixes the problem in most of the F1 offspring, i would recommend to germinate more seeds and look for another female of your taste with a structure that suits you well.

StrongTree

Glad to see you back @StrongTree :) hope you had a great summer time and starting a great autumn as well.
hey @dubi .... glad to be here as always.... hope all is well for you too !
:biggrin:

that Oaxaca x Kali China performed well indoors...
although she got tall, there was a manageable structure....(and i did not remove the top)...really did produce some nice mexican type herb....the KC was infuence was obvious in the flavor...
was KC 21 - 4 the male for this Oaxaca x Kali China ?
perhaps i should get another one germinated..........i wonder if @TexasTea has sprouted any yet:plant grow:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hey @dubi .... glad to be here as always.... hope all is well for you too !
:biggrin:

that Oaxaca x Kali China performed well indoors...
although she got tall, there was a manageable structure....(and i did not remove the top)...really did produce some nice mexican type herb....the KC was infuence was obvious in the flavor...
was KC 21 - 4 the male for this Oaxaca x Kali China ?
perhaps i should get another one germinated..........i wonder if @TexasTea has sprouted any yet:plant grow:
Thanks for sharing your insights about Oaxaca x Kali China @StrongTree Yes, KC 21 -4 reversed was the fem pollen donor.