What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Domina 98 x Purple Nepal Jam

StrongTree

picture.php

Lyfespan

wonder who had the BD 98 cut. i dropped a whole tray at emerald cup 3-4 years ago, gave away for free

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Both are looking great and fairly uniform StrongTree :) Looking forward to follow their progress iduring flowering stage. Thank you very much!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I’ve got a pack of these also. Been wondering if they’ll take after the mother or father in regards to yield.

G

I’ve got a pack of these also. Been wondering if they’ll take after the mother or father in regards to yield.

Not too shabby yield!Would benefit from some more veg time.Some nanas but nothing too much.Relaxing mellow high (for me.A friend liked it more than all my latest crops)
I grew a bd98 s1 next to it and it was crap in comparison.(bd98 x nj better)

HaTkJPC.jpg

Seb2K9v.jpg
i08SUc3.jpg
fTi5pZP.jpg

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Damn! :D

Your pictures have convinced me that I made a good purchase! They look greasy and tight.

Thanks for posting them up Syd :)

StrongTree

thanks for the preview Syd ...

here is #1 &#2... both expressing similar traits .... but starting to detect distinct aromas when compared

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really very uniform and fast flowering development StrongTree :yes: They are siding the very chunky flowers of the Black Domina 98 elite mother.

Thanks Syd for sharing again your finished pics of this cross ;) That was a solid outcome.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Can anyone give me some idea of what aromas I can expect from these?

Also, what’s the stretch like in flower?

G

Can anyone give me some idea of what aromas I can expect from these?

Also, what’s the stretch like in flower?

Hey Kal!Mine smelled pretty close to the Nep jam crosses I've tried,not skunky but jasmine-like,I 'd just say floral...

Stretch is minimal.Mine was also in 11/13 so even less.

Thanks Ras! :smoke:

Kijell

Hey I grow these right now, they are already in flower, I will post pictures soon.
Sadly I detect some nanners right now I hope they will not get too many.

Have also grown this last year and it was one of my favourite smokes from the effect.
It had a really nice orange soda smell&flavour, my plants right now have more the jasmine floral smell like Syd had.
Yield was really good and seems to be quite well right now too. :)

Stretch is like maximum 2x times to 1.5x of size then in Vegetation.

G

Hey I grow these right now, they are already in flower, I will post pictures soon.

Have also grown this last year and it was one of my favourite smokes from the effect.
It had a really nice orange soda smell&flavour, my plants right now have more the jasmine floral smell like Syd had.

Hey Kjell,in my exerience the nanas on this plant are not fertile.I removed some and got just sinsemilla in the end.
Thinking to run it again,too.Not too strong for me but very good quality of high and makes round dense nugs in abundance.

StrongTree

i had a few also....they all seemed sterile... seemed to start around 40 days bloom....did not increase as they finished...i will update pics here soon