What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TJO's 2020

theJointedOne

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got top dressing and Hortinet for the next tasks in the garden. Putting netting on the seed plants only, the clones ill just green tape anything i think might break. The top dress consists of dr earth bud n bloom, gypsum, kelp, earth worm castings, and compost. I feel like bc they are already rootbound and with the hot days requiring daily waterings, it would be smart to introduce some organic matter into the mix along with the dr earth gypsum and kelp

gsxr97

Veteran
How do you like the Dr Earth top dress ? Flower girl ?

Thanks !

Plants look great

I just did bloom too dress on my entire garden but with a different product.

https://www.kinneynursery.com/product/bloom-instigator-3-9-5/

Can only compliment and recommend Kinney Nursery for soil and all growing supplies

Did another top dress, dr earth bloom, gypsum, castings, compost

theJointedOne

Veteran
How do you like the Dr Earth top dress ? Flower girl ?

Thanks !

Plants look great

I just did bloom too dress on my entire garden but with a different product.

https://www.kinneynursery.com/product/bloom-instigator-3-9-5/

Can only compliment and recommend Kinney Nursery for soil and all growing supplies

Dr earth is dependable, sometimes i wish it was a more homogeneous mix, but it definitely works.

I'm going to supplement the top dressing with some nutrient laden soil drenches and foliar feeds soon when the flowers really start forming. :groupwave:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Really nice work TJO :groupwave:

I will be there when they are in full flower - at least in my dreams ;)

P :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts