What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala Chellakutti

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, hope you get some smoke this run, I am sure you will. I am gonna pop a pack of these tonight. This strain appears to be untouched by modern genetics. Quite a remote area where they were procured.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
7 weeks.

picture.php

Naturalgazda

Hi Chilliwilli. It looks nice. I haven't studied all 9 pages, but be careful with nitrogen. Better less.
Especially now that they're making flowers.

:headbange

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Thx man they get water only. Its the 2. Run with a new notill mix.

1/3 sphagnum
1/3 riedlingsdorfer schwarzerde
1/3 perlite

With Kelp Meal @ 1/2 Cup

Neem Cake @ 1/2 cup

Crustacean Meal @ 1/2 Cup

Gypsum Dust @ 1 Cup

Basalt powder @ 1 Cup

Neudorf urgesteinsmehl @ 1 Cup

Oyster Flour @ 1 Cup

Malted Barley @ 2 Cup

Biovin @ 1 Cup

All per Cubic Foot

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see her so healthy and already starting to flowering in this second run chilliwilli :yes: Thanks for the updates!

Bardo Eagle

Hi fam chilliwilli you can smoke sativa leaves nearly from day 1(from day 1 not a big deal)but if you want try preferably the actually life leaves(tops,small leaves).Fan leaves are noticeably weaker and clorophillic smoke.A study from Jorge Cervantes suggest that landrace sativa leaves can be surprisingly strong and perpetual source of smoke Classically ganja cultivars can be smoked as a whole,leaves stem and of course bud
Not only fem , males are strong as fem(in veg),then obviously fems develops more thc,terpenes,personality.Ruderalis,hybrids and indica leaves are harsher,weaker,short lasting,headache smoke in general.Tolerance Is a gamer also but you know all that potency talk Is 90 % related to It :) But landrace sativa,and Hybrid tolerance not cross each other.Modern hybrid clog a lot endocannabinoid receptors(this Is why 1 joint good than 2 joint wasted lol),landrace instead clean It and reverse tolerance, no cieling high. I like strong hybrids also but what a lot of time Lost in a muddy place :wave:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Thx man will dev try this. My first experience with weed was inhaling the vapor from hemp leaf that i dried over a candle in a spoon. My 12years old brain got a little tingle from that. Not high but also no more baseline.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
12 weeks

This one had little growth after topping a flowering branch and the buds are gaining some nice volume

picture.php

Close up of the most resinous one. Got some nice floral jasmine and musky smell. Nice :D

picture.php

teide

Veteran
12 weeks and still some way to go.. looking very healthy still. I think I see some seeds? Kali china pollen?
Lovely slender leaves. Good work on those time consuming plants!

Latest posts

Latest posts