What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam limited edition is completely SOLD OUT here at ACE Seeds, although you may find last packs available though retailers like Seedsman.
Thanks eveyone for your support! :thank you:

orangina

Veteran
Although the strain is already sold out I wanted to share my thoughts about it...

My flowers smelled fruity with hints of mango and also some floral terps which I know quite well from my NepaleseJams and several crosses. The mango is sutile, yet you smell it especially after you had the weed in your hands. While you have the feeling there are mainly floral terps the mango sticks to your fingers. I guess it is the first time I had such a divide in smells.
The taste is more floral with mango hints in there. I could easy imagine though that the mango comes more out in vapes, but that has to be tested by others.

The effect is really interesting for such a fast finishing plant. I expected a pretty NepaleseJam dominant high, due to the smells and flowering time, yet it went beyond. I tried it first time when I was in a park with some people, dancing in the sun. As it was still unusual after the long restrictions I just rolled a small pure spliff (I always smoke pure). The high took about 10-15 minutes to arrive. I had quite some surreal moments seeing people dance in their outfits and the sun reflecting on them. The music was bad, yet I had to move somehow and so I decided to take a ride through the park. It was sunny with short rainfalls in between and the water gave nice reflections, giving me a strong sense of beauty and excitement. Repeatedly trees and flowers seemed like an aquarell picture. When I shortly had to cross a street and briefly ride in the traffic I became a bit fearful, feeling I was too distracted from my surroundings and might easily be involved in an accident. To make it short, the weed is trippy for me, but I think the NepaleseJam does cut off the edges. I have not tried pure Zamaldelica yet and while I assume it is a killer tripp weed I highly like this one because of its kindness and positive vibe.
In addition I noticed that I enjoyed it and found it potent enough. Also people with less tolerance told me they had a great time and very special moments be it alone or in conversation. I will now grow my safe cut and see how the second batch will be.
I considered keeping it, but I still have some seeds left and also the Zamaldelica x KaliChina. As a little remark, I had the Zamal Bliss too and the enjoyed the Zamaldelica x NepaleseJam more. However keep in mind that I only tested one seed each.
Fot those who got the rest of the seeds, you should popp them not too late. I would say it is great weed for spring enjoying the blossoming flowers and reawakening nature. Probably a lovely weed when you are on a hike.

Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam limited edition is completely SOLD OUT here at ACE Seeds, although you may find last packs available though retailers like Seedsman.
Thanks eveyone for your support! :thank you:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot orangina :huggy: Love your smoke reports and the way you describe and get the vibes of our genetics.
This one is not an exception, beautiful and accurate, the girl you grew had the trippy, energetic effects of Zamaldelica elite with the rounded pleasant side from Nepal Jam.
The terpenes sounds like a nice blend of fruity and floral from both. It's a funny and clean smoke, good for activities, outdoors and social contact.
Zamal Bliss works and smokes almost like as pure sativa, Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam as sativa dom, while Zamaldelica x Kali China has a more balanced sativa/indica feeling.

Have a great summer time ;) and please keep us updated with your upcoming canna adventures!

Shooters

I found another keeper in this line of limit edition has a candy carrot smell with a floral background. Very smooth smoke with a sweet carrot flavor that delvers an energetic up beat high that is giddy and a warm caress that hugs the soul. Great out of the bong but I prefer a joint as it proves consistent in taste and smell at the beginning as at the end. Has a very high ceiling. I'm adding this one to my Mother room as well as the PCK x Kali China green pheno I found. Thanks again Dubi!

Charles Dankens

25 gal pot, indoor.. A seriously vigorous bush. Plan to flip in 6 days.

Attachments

• 2-23-nep-jam-x-zamal.gif
    2-23-nep-jam-x-zamal.gif
    401.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 3-13-zamal-x-nep.gif
    3-13-zamal-x-nep.gif
    481.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 3-13-z-x-nj.gif
    3-13-z-x-nj.gif
    632.3 KB · Views: 52

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I found another keeper in this line of limit edition has a candy carrot smell with a floral background. Very smooth smoke with a sweet carrot flavor that delvers an energetic up beat high that is giddy and a warm caress that hugs the soul. Great out of the bong but I prefer a joint as it proves consistent in taste and smell at the beginning as at the end. Has a very high ceiling. I'm adding this one to my Mother room as well as the PCK x Kali China green pheno I found. Thanks again Dubi!

So glad to hear that Shooters friend :) Sounds like best from both genetics, the sweet carrot Zamaldelica terpenes and uplifting effects, combined with the warmth and psychological kindness of Nepal Jam :) Are you still keeping and enjoying with your own selected ACE mothers ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to see she got mites in late flowering @Charles Dankens where did the pest come from ?

Hi Zero Hedge glad to meet your 2 girls, both look very Zamaldelica dominant so far for growing traits.
Did they semi autoflower in the mother room under growing photoperiod ?
What's your latitude and how is climate in your location ?

Latest posts

Latest posts