What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
SATIVA HYBRID WITH JUICY, SWEET, FLORAL AND FRUITY TERPENES, AND ACTIVE, CHEERFUL AND WARM EFFECT

Sativa hybrid with outstanding sativa genetics: Zamal from Reunion Island, Malawi, Thailand, Nepal and Jamaica, which perfectly combines the juicy and refined terpenes reminiscent of candy, flowers, mango and sweet carrots from our Zamaldelica elite, with the creamy, caramelized and also floral Nepal Jam terpenes.

To the clean, energetic and euphoric prime quality psychoactivity of our elite Zamaldelica (which lifts you up and makes you feel light as air, floating without touching the ground), the warmth, placidity and positivity of Nepal Jam are added, qualities that make of this hybrid an excellent choice for growers seeking sativas with good yields, short size, fast flowering, outstanding active and cheerful effects, and a very elaborate sweet terpene profile.

A feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID
70 % SATIVA / 30 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 9 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: MID OCTOBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: AVERAGE-HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-45º
THC: 15-22 %
CBD: Up to 0.5 %
CBG: 0.5-2 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.

GENETICS: Zamaldelica elite (F1) x Nepal Jam (F6).
STRUCTURE: Excellent compact and branched structure, very manageable and very easy to grow, both indoors and outdoors, with a short/moderate stretch in flowering.
BOUQUET: Juicy and refined sweet terpenes (candy, caramel, honey, sweet cream), fruity (mango) and floral (jasmine).
HIGH: Prime quality and extremely well focused sativa effect: clean, energetic, euphoric, warm, positive and pleasant.

CULTIVATION TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º, preferring climates where flowering takes place with moderate humidity and warm/mild temperatures between 20 and 30 °C, in order to offer its full production potential, since an excessive dryness and strong temperature contrasts in the environment make its yield resent.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

Attachments

• Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola ripening2.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola ripening2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola finishing4.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola finishing4.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola finishing.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola finishing.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola finishing3.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola finishing3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 121
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret plant finishing.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret plant finishing.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret colas ripening.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret colas ripening.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret colas ripening2.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret colas ripening2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola ripening.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola ripening.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 141
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola finishing2.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Syd Barret cola finishing2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 142

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Special thanks to Syd and ULMW for contributing to this release :tiphat:

Attachments

• Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam ULMW bud shots3.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam ULMW bud shots3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam ULMW bud shots5.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam ULMW bud shots5.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam harvested buds.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam harvested buds.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 117
G

How does this differ from zamal Bliss?

Zamal bliss is more psychedelic.This one is more clear and uplifting.Not as stinky or strong as zamaldelica x kali china but very nice effect.Very nice morning herb.

Jayded

My experience with these was pretty awful.
Whole tent ended up seeded from a short Indica plant from them that was an hermaphrodite.

StrongTree

vegging nicely...ZAM x NJ... has the trait of thin curvy /wavy /zigzag sidebranching like Zam...but the mainstem has the NJ structure and sugar leaf is very NJ... should be an interesting hashplant

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to hear it Jayded :( please pm with your details and i will offer you a replacement.

My experience with these was pretty awful.
Whole tent ended up seeded from a short Indica plant from them that was an hermaphrodite.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are right StrongTree, that thin side branching comes from Zamaldelica, while the thick and fleshy leaves is a classic trait of Nepal Jam Nepalese phenos.

How is the stem rub smell ? Fruity carrots and candy, or more sweet creamy ?

StrongTree

Hi Dubi ....stem rub is giving off zam-ish fruit carrot sort of a dried apricot smell. cream from the NJ is detectable too

nice compact structure...will grab some clones and then into the bloom room she will go

orangina

Veteran
Zamaldelica x Nepalese JAm on NFT hydro

Zamaldelica x Nepalese JAm on NFT hydro

Hello,

here are my Zamaldelica x Nepalese JAm on NFT hydro. As they are in the back it's a bit tricky to capture their full structure, yet I guess one can see they have a branchy yet robust growth pattern. They are clones but I have not grown them before.

@ StrongTree: NIce plans man. Do you know already when you will put them into flowering? Would be interesting to see them flowering more or less at the same time.

picture.php

picture.php

cheersO

StrongTree

Hello,

here are my Zamaldelica x Nepalese JAm on NFT hydro. As they are in the back it's a bit tricky to capture their full structure, yet I guess one can see they have a branchy yet robust growth pattern. They are clones but I have not grown them before.

@ StrongTree: NIce plans man. Do you know already when you will put them into flowering? Would be interesting to see them flowering more or less at the same time.

View Image
View Image

cheersO

Hi Orangina...glad you came along with ZamNj's :biggrin:...perfect timing !

this one here is soon ready...putting on size but staying compact in veg...the zamkc was similar in it not being a fast vegger i dont think it will be a big stretcher....but this one here is starting to show more regular pre-flower and is at a good height...so probably within the next week or two i will move her to blooming...i'll update for sure she;s moved to flowering area

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ornagina :wave:

Glad to see you are also about to flower Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam clones.
Based on her leaf and growing traits, yours seem to lean towards the stretchy Nepalese pheno.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam guerrilla plant staring to ripe in mid October.

Attachments

• Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam guerrilla plant staring to ripe.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam guerrilla plant staring to ripe.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 84

StrongTree

Zam x NJ.... fat fat NJ clusters.... with a bizarre and enticing Zam spice odor....purple hues can be seen in certain light.... did notice withered looking fan leaf whose petiole was deeply embedded within a cluster....a pocket of fungal blight was discovered deep underneath...whole branch was removed to prevent spread....may cause a slightly earlier than anticipated harvest... for now we will leave her up but will watch closely for anymore sign of blight.... trichomes already look great and are well developed...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to see you finishing this new limited edition with such nice results StrongTree :dance013:

Can clearly see traits from both strains, with the purple hues coming purple Nepal Jam F6, really nice yield and resins :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts