What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai x Panama

olday

Veteran
Olday, how big is your pot? I had mine in a half gallon size until just a week or two ago. Kept her manageable until the flowering got underway.

5 gal, up potted from a 1 gal when I flipped her. I’ve been lucky to date with this as long as I stayed on top of the topping/training but she doesn’t seem to mind getting chopped back. I’m debating to chop her down about 12 inches now but I don’t want to do that and have the stretch be over either. 4 weeks since the flip to 11/13

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Filling out little by little. Pistils have a lovely butterscotch coloring. Not much aroma yet, just faint sweet and slight citrus scents. Really beautiful plant so far with lots of trichomes.

PXL_20211027_142851961.jpg
PXL_20211027_142744043.jpg
PXL_20211027_142829406.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I'm not sure to be honest...maybe 6-7? I have this cycle on 11/13 so these are maturing a little faster than I usually see. I like it so far, and I'm using one hour less electricity.

Went back through my posts. I think this is at the eight week mark.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful TexasTea :dance013:Thanks a lot for the update, what a difference since the previous one, truly impressive resin production in the last days :yes:

She is almost everything like her Thai Chiang Mai mother: in appearance, leaf traits, flower leaf ratio, terpenes (it seems).... only the trichomes and faster flowering indoors come from Panama Goddess. This Thai leaning pheno of Thai x Panama F1 (along with GT3) delivers the most heavily influenced Thai Chiang Mai enhanced expression we have ever produced.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Wow, that's cool dubi. It certainly is a regal and elegant looking plant, unlike anything I've grown before. I'm guessing she has 3-4 more weeks to go and I can't wait to see how she ends up. This is always my favorite time, watching the buds fatten up and the lower leaves start fading and dropping off. And the aromas start building. :)

olday

Veteran
Wow, she's looking rather robust...how big is the pot?
too big ;) 5 Gal but I think the worst is past stretch wise (week7) Buds are starting to stack, not a ton of frost yet but she has a long way to go. I suspect she is way on the Thai side

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Oops reread and saw I already asked about the pot size. :) You definitely have your hands full...flowers and structure look a lot different than my copy. Are you getting more fruity citrus aromas by chance?

olday

Veteran
I need to go and take a fresh smell, the other stuff in the tent is overwhelming it. I’ll check and post back with my best swing at it as I’m not great at picking out smells

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I definitely get cedar and incense type smells off of mine. Will be interesting to hear if yours is different.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She really grew tall and quick olday! I think she won't stretch much more after this point.The leaf curling on the tops usually happens when the sativa grows taller than the light. May you can consider to bend down the tops.

Citrus, cedar and incense, sounds :yummy: TexasTea looking fantastic as well!

olday

Veteran
She really grew tall and quick olday! I think she won't stretch much more after this point.The leaf curling on the tops usually happens when the sativa grows taller than the light. May you can consider to bend down the tops.

Citrus, cedar and incense, sounds :yummy: TexasTea looking fantastic as well!

you are spot on, those are the tops that are now above the light, I need to do some moving around in the tent but that is the plan to pull them back down