What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x PCK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the positive feedback FletchF.Fletch :) Would love to see some pics if you have the chance!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful FletchF.Fletch :trampoline: Thanks a lot for sharing pics of your Panama x PCK before harvest time. Enjoy!

Hello everybody,

a pleasure to grow Panama x PCK. It is strong, vigorous and has an incredible and very strong smell. I have had problems with spider mites, but it looks like I will be able to harvest.

A ​​pleasure as always growing ACE seeds. :tiphat:

PanamaxPCK3

PanamaxPCK3

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​​​​​​​
image widget

image_2059433.jpg
image_2059434.jpg
My mystery ( ace mix) Purple stem, limb, vein . PCK female ,Im crossing with a nice early Panama male . The purple started with a thick deep purple stem, limb and leaf veins. it showed sex early on so Im cross with a Panama male that was the first of 10 to show male . High hopes for the seed crop.

Last edited:
Hi,
Two ladies in the northwest of Spain, with an atlantic coastal climate. This year has not been very good around here, a lot of rain, a lot of cloudy days and very few sunny days. They are the same phenotype that I have grown indoors, we will see how they behave outdoors with this complicated climate. They have been in 10L pots for up to 2 weeks. Now in pots of 25 - 30 l until the end, which we hope is the best!

The others are 2 Bubba's Gift from Humboldt, Evania from Geneseeds and Lilly from Delicatessen.

:tiphat:

All

All

All

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
My Panama x PCK. I’ve just started throwing her under another hour or two of indoor light to keep her from flowering. I want to up-pot her and let her get a little bigger before the flower. She needs some serious nutrients it seems.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5A702BC5-4676-4692-99FD-4CDD336CE17A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	212.8 KB ID:	17912175
Click image for larger version  Name:	4A867F17-99F2-4D50-926D-E69D0E82DA71.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	203.5 KB ID:	17912176

corwin33

Hi Dubi, Hi everyone

I was able to grow outdoor this year (haven't grown outdoor since 10 years), so I planted 3 panama x pck, and one bangi haze
They started in late march (in 3.6l pot then 10l pot in greenhouse), and i planted them in their final pots in first days of may
I tried to make my own living soil (good soil, EWC, bat guano, horse manure and blood), when i transplanted them in their final pots they burn a little the first month.
Now they are huge despite the most shittyest summer for 10 years at least (we had maybe 10 days of sun between april and now)
Those photos are 1 month old (end of june), know they have started flowering. I think the bangi haze is the least columnar but not sure yet (forgot to label them)

corwin33

and here are the 4 plants together, the left is BH I think (she grew wider than the other 3)
the other three grew with their branch "very vertical" if you see what i'm saying (sorry english is not my language)

20210627_182903.jpg

corwin33

Now they're flowering, will post new pics soon.
Dubi, do you know if panama x pck produce different phenotypes? are they known to grow very columnar?

Hello everyone

the Panama x PCK right now they are in 25 l pots and they are beginning to bloom.

I think it may need a last transplant to 40-50L pots, but I'm not really sure and I'm a little scared to transplant at this point.

What do you recommend?

Thanks

PanamaxPCK2

PanamaxPCK2

PanamaxPCK2

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hello everyone

the Panama x PCK right now they are in 25 l pots and they are beginning to bloom.

I think it may need a last transplant to 40-50L pots, but I'm not really sure and I'm a little scared to transplant at this point.

What do you recommend?

Thanks

I for one would up-pot them immediately. Hopefully you can catch a nice growth spurt into full blown flower. I’m about to do the same for a bunch of small pot plants.