What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to see you around my friend :huggg:

Thanks to you for posting your Auto Zam in early flowering, it's nice to get more feedback from growers growing this strain indoors too.

Un fuerte abrazo! ;)

Thank you Dubi!

Here's the one I have. Short fast pheno, starting to develop sweet aromas.

View Image

View Image

Stay healthy and safe friends:tiphat:
Ras.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi djav59,

It's not only about the few days difference in flowering time between Zamaldelica photoperiod version and the autoflowering one.
It's mainly about the flowering onset between the fully autoflowering genetics vs the photoperiod ones.

Many strains can not finish properly for many outdoor growers located in latitudes very far from the equator. For example, an outdoor grower growing at 50º latitude won't be able to harvest properly Zamaldelica photoperiod version, while Auto Zamaldelica version will flower and ripe correctly even at those latitudes with the long days and strong sun of summer time.

Even outdoor growers in warmer climates and closer latitudes to equator need to wait until fall to harvest the photoperiod strains, while autoflowering genetics can be started now in spring equinox and be harvested in summer solstice. This also makes a big difference. Many outdoor growers in more suitable latitudes do both, grow first an autoflowering outdoor cycle during spring time, harvest the autos in late June/July, and then they focus on the bigger and main photoperiod harvest which finishes a few months later.

Another strong point of autoflowering genetics is that they can be grown indoors next to the mother or clone room without need to change photoperiods or prepare a special room for the flowering.

In the old days I could see the advantage of an AF now I see none as it by my limited experience and observation of it is saving 7-10 days flowering time worth contaminating the gene pool?
Today I heard an ad for Vanilla Cherry coke personally I believe if they made coke the way it was in the old day it might actually sell.
Kidz nowadays just want fancy flavors how many times have I seen on here I dont want to get that high ?

Then why the fuck are you even smoking it?

ULMW

Auto is really coming along fast and nicely thickening up her bud sites.
One photo is a comparative to the Zamaldelica alongside the Auto Zamaldelica.
Happy growing one and all! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200324_191428.jpg
    IMG_20200324_191428.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20200324_164704.jpg
    IMG_20200324_164704.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20200324_164631.jpg
    IMG_20200324_164631.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20200324_164621.jpg
    IMG_20200324_164621.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20200324_164609.jpg
    IMG_20200324_164609.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 85

djav59

Damn You dubi your quite the salesperson trying edumicate my ignorant old ass and cutting down my cut and dried statements and tired views .
I still stand by the coke one.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent development on your indoor Auto Zamaldelica ULMW ;)

Thanks a lot for the update.
She is growing really big and showing plenty sativa character, she is flowering irregularly like Zamal and Thai like to do, yet the structure is strong from Malawi.

YukonKronic

Damn You dubi your quite the salesperson trying edumicate my ignorant old ass and cutting down my cut and dried statements and tired views .
I still stand by the coke one.

Hehe they used to put cocaine in Coke! Ya it would still sell today.. in ever increasing amounts I bet! Coke is still the only legal importer of coca leaves to USA I believe... now it’s “decocainized coca extract” they use iirc.

djav59

No I m referring to coke without HFC just plain sugar its bad enough.
Although I think coca would b nice too.

MallardDuck

Hi everyone.

I have decided to do an outdoor grow this summer for my fist time ever and have settled on Auto Zamaldelica. I live in Northern Canada so I appreciate ACE adapting these genetics to grow in my climate! Made my order from the ACE website a few day ago and even with a few hiccups in the the buying process, someone named Luis was quick to help me when I had a few questions. The seeds hit the mail that day I believe. I feel really good about my purchase so far.

It is one of the few things I am looking forward to this summer so thank you Dubi. I am excited to share my progress learning this new plant in my garden and hopefully sharing a few picture along the way. The community here seems nice.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome MallardDuck :)

Thank you very much for supporting our work. :yes:
Glad our staff did attend you properly during the buying process of your order.

At your latitude it's good to plan the grow accordingly so the autos will flower during the sunnier and warmer months of summer time,
so start germinating the seeds 5 weeks before than that if weather allows it.

Hope you feel comfortable here among us :huggg:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Mallard Duck, you are welcomed to the family !
This is the kindest forum on the web. I'm south of you in North Dakota. I will be happy to help you in any way I can. Get to 50 posts playing one of the four word games. Then you can PM me with any concerns.
I wait until Memorial weekend to plant germinated seeds. Our late harsh weather is over by then. I would start working on your soil mix now if you can. I use 35 and 45 gallon grow bags. If you're microbial life is already going before you plant and start watering. These auto flowering genetics will have the best advantage we can offer them.

I will be running some of these genetics this season also. Please stop by my thread and say high ! I think its called Growing, Living, Loving...Peace
Or something like that? It's here in the Ace forum. I should've just done farmerlion 2020. I may have to change it just so I know it's me.
Peace brother, farmerlion

MallardDuck

Thanks for the kinds words Dubi and farmerlion.

I have not been this excited to bring a new type of plant into my garden in a long time and appreciate the tips. I have looked through YukonKonic's thread which was very informative and inspiring. I will most definitely stop by your thread as well farmerlion.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
So I harvested my Auto Zamal tonight. It was about 24" tall and I got 12oz wet trimmed from her! The buds are dense and reek of skunky citrus. I'm more than impressed with the genetics Ace has provided. I'll be keeping them in my.grows from now on!

Yes, yes, yes but does the product get you stoned? I mean really stoned like Zamaldelica does. Like where you go tripping???

Koondense

Veteran
Lovely ULMW, she looks very nld.
Mine will be similar I hope, seems a bit wider for now but new growth is narrower.
How high is the plant, what size pots?

Cheers

ULMW

Lovely ULMW, she looks very nld.
Mine will be similar I hope, seems a bit wider for now but new growth is narrower.
How high is the plant, what size pots?

Cheers

Greetings and glad tidings K.
Thanks for the kind words and interest. Nice you have one on the way too.
The plant I am Flowering is in a 9l hempy Coco perlite bucket
It is in same tent as other feminized strains getting 11/13 lights / darkness
Happy growing! :) pray you and your loved ones are keeping safe during these times.

SamPorter

Hi everyone:tiphat:
I'm waiting for the delivery of the seeds for my balconing summer.
Someone can tell me if Autozam can tolerate fimming?
No good stuff for autoflowering I know but seems to me this strain is different from the other in the buisness.
Thanks Ace for the great work, I try different seeds and always find beautiful plant

b8man

Veteran
Looks like my summer holidays (and everyone else's) has been cancelled so I'm giving the Auto Zamaldelica a shot outdoors at 52 degrees starting in June. I'll also be running Malawi and Malawi x PCK indoors so should be very happily cushioned from whatever the world is doing by winter.

Looking forward to this one.

paisajedehierba

The plant I am Flowering is in a 9l hempy Coco perlite bucket
It is in same tent as other feminized strains getting 11/13 lights / darkness
Hi ULMW,
very interesting that you are growing this Auto lady 11/13 Hours. Ace catalog estimates the flowering time 8-9 weeks. Do you think yours could take a longer flowering time until ripenes?