What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thank you so much my friends for your kind words and well wishes. I'm having a good time reading through all these threads. It's so nice to be welcomed back.
Peace

ULMW

Starting to pick up and develop:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_20200207_153725.jpg
    IMG_20200207_153725.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 89

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I'm ready for an update brother. This plant is very special to me. The auto Malawi's were incredible. I can't wait to run these.
Peace

ULMW

Coming along nicely now and beginning to open up and spread out a bit. Niceness!

:)
Happy Growing to each n all. Love n blessings Farmer Lion and family.

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_102035.jpg
    IMG_20200216_102035.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20200216_102015.jpg
    IMG_20200216_102015.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 106

Deke

and YukonKronic :yes: Thank you very much friends for contributing with your pics!

I also would like to thank all the growers who have grown and shown interest in this new autoflowering strain prior to its official release this year.

There was a great thread about Auto Zamaldelica:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362214

before this one, although if you don't mind, we will post all the stuff related to Auto Zamaldelica here from now onwards.

Dubi. Here's a few shots of my Auto Zamaldelica. She has a few weeks left to flower. She's putting on weight daily. She should be a bit taller but that is on me. The first 3 weeks I had cold issues and they grew very slowly. But she is out growing all my other plants. She made me raise my lights tonight. She also handled a lockout issue I had with most my other plants , as if she didn't lockout at all. Or she is just one tough plant! I'll be growing this again, and looking forward to any other autos from Ace!

Attachments

• 20200222_002045.jpg
    20200222_002045.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 20200222_002217.jpg
    20200222_002217.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 20200222_002326.jpg
    20200222_002326.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 20200222_002307.jpg
    20200222_002307.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 20200222_002136.jpg
    20200222_002136.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 122

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Look, it has been my observation that when ever an auto is introduced the original plant gives up something. I am skeptical of how high you can get with this. Waiting patiently while my Zamies ripen.
I would like to see a couple of smoke reports first.

Deke

Based on the vigorous growth and great trichome production I'm guessing things will be just fine. I'm running 5 new diff f3 autos right from a breeder and all are jamming with great trichome production. Ace is one of the last seed bank/ breeders I'd question when it comes to end product and potency. Proven track record speaks volumes.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I grow some Ace gear. My point is and was that you lose something in the high by getting Ruderalis mixed in the gene pool. I grow to get HIGH. Not for pretty colors, not for auto's or some other fancy gimmick.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I grow some Ace gear. My point is and was that you lose something in the high by getting Ruderalis mixed in the gene pool. I grow to get HIGH. Not for pretty colors, not for auto's or some other fancy gimmick.

how many autos have you tried?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran

What’s the gimmick? Flowering advantage for those in certain climates where photo flower may not be the best option. Those who guerrilla grow or want to keep their profile low key? Allowing for multiple harvest windows through the season? I bought a few of the auto Zams from Ace because I’ve got a near auto F13 male that I want to possibly experiment with. Just genetic curiosity to see if the auto transfers to progeny. ZamxF13 sounds like a great cross anyway. Sure it will get you HIGH.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
A lot. I go back to days of MDANZIG and his growth and breeding efforts.

Seems autos keep advancing...I’ll bet...given its Ace...they’ve put a lot of work into their auto offer to deliver the best genetics possible while still gaining the auto benefits. If it’s not for you or something you don’t need, just move on to photo flowering options. Peace.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I saw one smoke report. There was no mention of psychedelic effects, which Zamaldelica has. That is what I want along with a whole host of my friends. Too bad.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Why are you searching so hard for something you are hardly sure you will find?

And (sorry) I had to edit...

The one smoke report you mention, are you referring to paisadejehierba? Because you made a short comment in his/her thread. However, when I read the post, I could see that there were certain psychedelic aspects mentioned like sharpened senses, energizing & overwhelming effects, being lost wondering over the simplest things (a cup from the dishwasher), experiencing head movies when eyes were closed, etc.

Sounds pretty trippy to me for weed. If you want a more psychedelic experience, perhaps grow some mushrooms. They are the next step in decriminalization and in realization of ourselves being able to be able.

Peace.

Deke

I chose Ace after much research. When I learned they had an Auto that they hadn't released yet I was curious. They hooked me up. 5 days from Spain to the Midwest, freaking awesome. Then I decided to germ one this winter I was going to wait until spring. The plant has been an absolute stud. When I licked out most my grow, she kept going like nothing happened. She is putting on weight so fast I'm going to have to support her soon. Trichomes are building steadily. As far as the high, I'm guessing it will be great. But if all you are chasing is the highest high buy some wax or shatter and be done with it. I only go with flower, I'm old school that way. I'll keep.posting pics as she grows.

rolandomota

Ceiling to the high is what is important if you want really good strong high with 25 30 thc then get some golden tiger Malawi or Malawi Panama or photo zam veg one month then 11 on 13 off you save electricity and can harvest is n about 4 months 4.5 max versus 3 3.5 months and 24 hours light
Or cross the auto to photo make f2 pick autos make f3 full auto make and female and cross back to photo both ways meaning mxf fxm make f2 pick the autos again make f3 full auto regular seeds with higher thc
Simple right? Lol not

paisajedehierba

I saw one smoke report. There was no mention of psychedelic effects, which Zamaldelica has. That is what I want along with a whole host of my friends. Too bad.

Ceiling to the high is what is important if you want really good strong high with 25 30 thc then get some golden tiger Malawi or Malawi Panama or photo zam veg one month then 11 on 13 off you save electricity and can harvest is n about 4 months 4.5 max versus 3 3.5 months and 24 hours light
Or cross the auto to photo make f2 pick autos make f3 full auto make and female and cross back to photo both ways meaning mxf fxm make f2 pick the autos again make f3 full auto regular seeds with higher thc
Simple right? Lol not

Yesterday I was on tour with van that I had to bring back to car rental company in the country side. After leaving the van on the parking of the the car rental I smoked a cigarette containing 0,25g AutoZam. The way back home by food trough a village (that I don´t knew), later by bus and train took 2,5 hours. I don´t used the smartphone to find my way. A fleeting look at google map hours before was my orientation. With Auto Zam it was a real journey with many prominent situation. I don´t want describe all in detail. The journey continued at home until I fall asleep after 3,5 hours.
The qualities:
Uplifting, thought provoking, trippy, later relaxed but able to act at every moment, long lasting good night sleep.

I think Auto strains can be developed in every direction by crossing with non auto strains that have the qualities you want to have. For example my plan is to cross Auto Zam with Zam x Ethiope (fulfilled), bring it to F2/F3 step (you are Right Rolandomota). I want to reduce the influence of Northern lights. Once I have a good auto cross of this I will repeat this step “(AutoZam x Zam x Ehti) x Zam x Ehti” and bring it to F2, F3, F4. There is no limit. I`d say the more breeding steps with non auto you include in your autostrain the better the chance to find what you want and avoid finding ruderalis dominant chemotypes.
I have smoked few really good auto strains. Auto Zam is one of them.

Deke

Yesterday I was on tour with van that I had to bring back to car rental company in the country side. After leaving the van on the parking of the the car rental I smoked a cigarette containing 0,25g AutoZam. The way back home by food trough a village (that I don´t knew), later by bus and train took 2,5 hours. I don´t used the smartphone to find my way. A fleeting look at google map hours before was my orientation. With Auto Zam it was a real journey with many prominent situation. I don´t want describe all in detail. The journey continued at home until I fall asleep after 3,5 hours.
The qualities:
Uplifting, thought provoking, trippy, later relaxed but able to act at every moment, long lasting good night sleep.

I think Auto strains can be developed in every direction by crossing with non auto strains that have the qualities you want to have. For example my plan is to cross Auto Zam with Zam x Ethiope (fulfilled), bring it to F2/F3 step (you are Right Rolandomota). I want to reduce the influence of Northern lights. Once I have a good auto cross of this I will repeat this step “(AutoZam x Zam x Ehti) x Zam x Ehti” and bring it to F2, F3, F4. There is no limit. I`d say the more breeding steps with non auto you include in your autostrain the better the chance to find what you want and avoid finding ruderalis dominant chemotypes.
I have smoked few really good auto strains. Auto Zam is one of them.
And when you get where you want it...I want it!! LOL. Serously I'd love to run what you create. Just let me know.

ULMW

:dance013:
Settling into bloom nicely she has also opened up a likkle more too. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200303_123853.jpg
    IMG_20200303_123853.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 114

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi gladysvjubb,

Auto Zamaldelica may doesn't produce such high THC levels in average like Zamaldelica fem photoperiod version, but i can guarantee you its autoflowering version carries the desired terpene profile, the kind of uplifting and psychedelic psychoactivity and overall personality of Zamaldelica elite mother, as described in its strain description, otherwise i wouldn't release it as Auto Zamaldelica, neither i would have written its strain description like i did.

In fact, we did 3 outdoor tests last year of many different Auto Zamaldelica lines in different locations before its release, and the outcome really blew our mind.

THC levers are important but potency and quality don't rely only on them. Some strains with THC levels over 20 % can be bland in effect, while others with 15 % of THC can be really potent like in this case.

And as Yukon pointed out, i wouldn't be surprised if skilled growers find that their Auto Zamaldelicas surpass 20 % of THC after being more widely grown after its official release.

I understand you have your doubts about autoflowering strains (i also was skeptical before i started to breed more seriously autoflowering strains), but i don't think it's fair to judge something in that way before even try it. Just give it a chance. Good luck with your Zamaldelica grow.

Look, it has been my observation that when ever an auto is introduced the original plant gives up something. I am skeptical of how high you can get with this. Waiting patiently while my Zamies ripen.
I would like to see a couple of smoke reports first.

Latest posts

Latest posts