What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Honduras x Panama feminised

Fronk

Full plant.

Full plant.

picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
OMG I want some more ha ha. I have been tripping balls on some mixed cob all day 6hrs in and still pumping ha ha.
I had a tiny mix (0.1g) of a cob made from the more mature lower buds of the Purple Honduras aged for 12 months and some Panama cob thats over 2 years old.
F---K me gently I have been flying all day amazing gear.
Those buds of yours are gems man they are going to be caviar my friend treat them well.
You should enter that pic in the photo of the month no kidding.

Fronk

OMG I want some more ha ha. I have been tripping balls on some mixed cob all day 6hrs in and still pumping ha ha.
I had a tiny mix (0.1g) of a cob made from the more mature lower buds of the Purple Honduras aged for 12 months and some Panama cob thats over 2 years old.
F---K me gently I have been flying all day amazing gear.
Those buds of yours are gems man they are going to be caviar my friend treat them well.
You should enter that pic in the photo of the month no kidding.

Thanks Tang.
I can’t wait to try.
Sounds as good as it looks.
I’d love to, what’s photo of the month? :tiphat:

Last edited:

Naturalgazda

With you on that brother its the best smell I have ever had as well.

Thats another reason this cross is so good the fermented smell.

The regular Panama x Honduras even tastes fruity chewed!

But this Honduras x Panama has a more adult chemical smell its hard to describe on top of the beautiful Panama smell.

I have 4 top Ace strains that I haven't been able to stop using Panama and this Honduras cross are 2 of them.
The others are GT and Zameldelica nothing I have grown comes close to these four.

Except the Malawi x Ethiopia but to me thats a GT with a twist I love the tripped out high on that one as much as the others.
Better make that 5 strains ha ha.
We are nothing but blessed on this forum thanks to Ace.

Hi Tangwena. I see you enjoy growing. Your passion for Ace seeds is breathtaking. For two years, I planned to start growing honest sativa. I read the offer of Master Dubi and his people maybe 1000 times .... haha ??....

I ask you what you would recommend to me from your experience. I prefer strong and very strong varieties. But positive in principle. I like merriment .....

Hi Tangwena. I see you enjoy growing. Your passion for Ace seeds is breathtaking. For two years, I planned to start growing honest sativa. I read the offer of Master Dubi and his people maybe 1000 times .... haha ??....

I ask you what you would recommend to me from your experience. I prefer strong and very strong varieties. But positive in principle. I like merriment .....

I had regular things like Super Silver Haze core cut Mr. Nice), Mazar, Big Bud, Ganesh, Shark Shock, Orange Bud or fem. seeds left to moms- La SAGE (TH Seeds, Chocolate Haze (RQS), Lemon Shining Silver Haze and more from them ..... RQS bank is a good choice for me, unless the person is a connoisseur.

But I wasn't so happy anyway ... Now I feel a chance it'll finally work out. That it will work. I'm growing Golden Tiger reg. version. And I want two more varieties. I've already filled my shopping cart ... haha

My very first defensive pair was supposed to be Malawi and Purple Haze / Malawi. In the end, I chose to cross Malawi with something else. And he took the GT2 in a regular version. One small package. To meet.
I should definitely take Malawi to the woman. Malawi and GT- it must be satisfied. Two destroyers. She still wants Panama Haze. And I would choose something really cheerful, happy, peaceful.
Honduras / Panama Haze is strongly in my preference. Zamaldelica gives the impression that it is more difficult to grow properly. That don't spoil the beginning. And also Purple Haze / Malawi. There, I'm also a little afraid to handle cultivation. Although I'm quite experienced. I even had OTH.
I read earlier that Zamaldelica has a short effect. So I was confused. As he is in the TOP league.
I would also say that of those modern hybrids and the like, we have a heavy head used to high THC, but without the soul of the plant. Personalities of the cultivar ....
I also like exotics. And the Ethiopia / Malawi limit edition looks luxurious. I like quality and to be satisfied.
The new Guawi and Tikal are also worth noting.

Another personal experience with Oldtimer Haze. The course of cultivation is diametrically different from indians and hybrids. I'm talking about the psyche and the relationship with plants. Much calmer atmosphere. Radiant comfort and warmth. Everything has its time. We're in no hurry. Those narrow sativa leaves, it's just another league. Beautiful.

I wish everyone well.

Tangwena

Veteran
I was wrong. Sorry. The correct one is Purple Honduras / Panama. hehe.........
So is this strain strong enough and long enough? 3-4 hours?

Thanks, thanks........
For me I have only grown a couple of the phenos and I no longer smoke pot i chew it.
Chewing an aged cob of this strain is very very strong a lot more than I can handle. I am limited to very small doses 0.1 to 0.2g max!
I gave some to heavy smoking friend of mine and it scared him he used to live in Thailand and loves to be scared by the power of his smoke.
He now wants more ha ha. I dont ever want to not have any around in the future and my next grow I intend to grow as much as I can to be stashed away for my future use.
This and the Panama cob cured is way to strong to abuse it needs to be sipped like fine whisky so yes grown properly, cured properly
I dont think there is much better pot around at least for my taste.

Tangwena

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just a friendly reminder that the Photo of the Month contest is back so dont forget to nominate your favorite pics. Sponsored by OJD and winner will receive 2 packs of beans each month.
[/FONT]

Tangwena

Veteran
I saw it mentioned in mad macs thread as sponsored by OJD no idea what it means just that the winner gets some seeds from the sponsor.
Its just too beautiful not to be spread around for others to see.
I tried to copy and paste the post above but it didn't come out well blame the cobs ha ha

Tangwena

Veteran
I get it. So the kind of drying in corn cobs is just chewing? That is, whether it can be used classically. Thanks.
No it is used to cure the buds for smoking traditionally I choose to chew it rather than smoke it.
But in central Africa it is the method used to cure the flowers for smoking traditionally.

OZZ_

Veteran
View Image

What have you created here my friend ? @dubi :woohoo:

She’s stunning. Those purple hues are drop dead gorgeous. I’m waiting on another order from ACE that’s in route as we speak and I’m already getting tempted to place another :biglaugh:

It’s a great problem to have :biggrin:

I’ll be waiting on a smoke report for this one for sure! I’m assuming this is a selection from the R&D section?

What are your nighttime temps? I wonder if the coloration is due to low temps or no?

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama A22 x Hond and Purple Honduras x Panama

Panama A22 x Hond and Purple Honduras x Panama

Heres some cob cured buds from this strain some of the best highs I have ever experienced the smoke smells of fruit/incense.
The 2018 is amazing sweet hash like smell.

picture.php
picture.php

Fronk

She’s stunning. Those purple hues are drop dead gorgeous. I’m waiting on another order from ACE that’s in route as we speak and I’m already getting tempted to place another :biglaugh:

It’s a great problem to have :biggrin:

I’ll be waiting on a smoke report for this one for sure! I’m assuming this is a selection from the R&D section?

What are your nighttime temps? I wonder if the coloration is due to low temps or no?

It’s on ace’s normal menu for the year to my understanding.
She had a few cold nights earlier on, not for a few weeks now.
I think it would be purple in all temps but I’ve got a clone about 1 week Into flower that will not see any cold so we will soon see.
Thanks.

Beautiful Cob Tang.
:tiphat:

Last edited: