What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yes I really live on an Island with a tribe of Natives

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
So tell us the things that you miss the most man. What are the things you wish you could walk down to the beach front bar and buy.

Cold Beer? National Geographic? Hustler? Motor Oil? 2"x4" lumber?

Also, how often do you get out onto the ocean in a boat?

thanks for the responses... Im about to move to a condo on a slopeside @ mtn resort. Ill surf the frozen waves for you if you eat some conch for me!

masamaaso

Veteran
I am so happy to read that the village warriors kept the Japanese away. You know why, I don't know if they know why. It's simply unspeakable.

LiS, I have read that long pig tastes a lot like cassuary bird.

Right at this particular moment I have a rather fat, wiry hair across my ass with specific regard to evangelistic Christians, due to all the rioting overseas based on a stupid, bigoted movie. This shit will never stop, not until we wipe ourselves from the face of the earth.

Like I said a sec ago,,,never had to consume it,and havent heard it called that in " long time" never had the cassowary either,,dont think they come this far off Oz, only place I know for sure they live,,,supposed to be mean ass birds that can kill a man with deadly blows,,,shit gettin pecked to death, how ya explain that to the family.
Heading out tuna fishin in a few hours be back sunday night (i hope) I'll holler atcha then...
:ying:

masamaaso

Veteran
So tell us the things that you miss the most man. What are the things you wish you could walk down to the beach front bar and buy.

Cold Beer? National Geographic? Hustler? Motor Oil? 2"x4" lumber?

Also, how often do you get out onto the ocean in a boat?

thanks for the responses... Im about to move to a condo on a slopeside @ mtn resort. Ill surf the frozen waves for you if you eat some conch for me!

What up dawg ??? some nice straight 2x4s top the list for sure ,,no shit... I dont drink but once or twice a year now, got Nat Geo on SATTV, Pussys over rated,, good oil ?? now thats one ya got me on,,,all I can get is cheap ass chinese oils for the gennie, and the boys are packin the boats up now for 2 days tuna fishing,, we'll go about 2 klicks off shore where the current picks up and use the current to push the boats to troll lures, fish the night and come back to the Island from the west,, sometimes its a real mind fuk watching the sun rise and set over water. I really dont miss to many things, mainly its food items,,I'd pimp someones sister for a 20oz USDA Angus bone in rib eye, smugglings a major business in these waters, enough money gets ya anything ya want but try tellin um ya want some Indica seeds and all ya get is the "scooby doo look", if I had to narow it down to one thing I do miss, that would be being able to speak in english to someone face to face.

masamaaso

Veteran
... Muslims are just as / more evangelical than Christians. Also, the movie made Muhammad out to be a crazy man in the desert who wanted to screw extra women, so this movie would be different from all the various films denouncing Catholic history / Mormonism / Christianity in what way exactly? It's only ok to make fun of one religion if it's ok to make fun of them all.

Hi,, look I really dont care who or what any one chooses to see as their religion,,That said please do not post items like this here,,this is not the place, if you want to reply to OFF TOPIC subjects that someone who posted here go find their page and make your statements to them directly.
Thank you..

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
excellent read sir.
i hope you plan to share your growing experiences with us, i will be in the front row!
+K for keeping it tight

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi,massa m,that was a lovely story of love at first sight,glad to see your so happy and content,yeah you must miss bits and pieces, but small sacrifice i imagine for your quality of life,,a warm welcome,,,peace and regards s2

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
YEah me man- I hear you. I spent 6 weeks in Africa in 2010 in a remote location with one other english speaker... and she was limited. We would try to talk about the same shit over and over, but it was so formal and tense that I didn't enjoy it at all. Without a doubt you miss the ease of slipping into slang and getting a quick laugh for knowing what comes next with a smirk...

Steak ehh? Yeah I bet that is something you don't get used to not having.

That fishing sounds amazing. What will you do with your catch. Do you salt and dry it or what? I doubt you have a chest freezer.

Master cheif, you gotta tell us about the black market. What does a pair of white tube socks go for? How much for the shit chinese oils?

so cool...

S

SeaMaiden

I'm curious about eating wild pig. I used to raise pigs when I was in 4H as a child, and I was taught that we can't just go out and eat any old wild pig because their flesh may be infested with parasites that can also infect humans.

masamaaso

Veteran
I'm curious about eating wild pig. I used to raise pigs when I was in 4H as a child, and I was taught that we can't just go out and eat any old wild pig because their flesh may be infested with parasites that can also infect humans.

Yea there is alot of truth to the parsites, and theres been times when a wild pig got turned away for being no-good and ends up in a hole in the ground, but not often. we keep pigs in a small "piggery" at the bottom of the mountain in what I try to make as organic as possible,keeps the smell down.

Attachments

• IMGP0025.JPG
    IMGP0025.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 49

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I want to know about the cannabis laws?? This has always stopped me from going to places their INSANE go to jail for life laws.. I was wondering what's up where you are? I used to go to this site called Webehigh which has been shut down or stopped by you know who.. So can you enlighten me? Tanks headband 707

masamaaso

Veteran
YEah me man- I hear you. I spent 6 weeks in Africa in 2010 in a remote location with one other english speaker... and she was limited. We would try to talk about the same shit over and over, but it was so formal and tense that I didn't enjoy it at all. Without a doubt you miss the ease of slipping into slang and getting a quick laugh for knowing what comes next with a smirk...

Steak ehh? Yeah I bet that is something you don't get used to not having.

That fishing sounds amazing. What will you do with your catch. Do you salt and dry it or what? I doubt you have a chest freezer.

Master cheif, you gotta tell us about the black market. What does a pair of white tube socks go for? How much for the shit chinese oils?so cool...

Whats up dude,, yea steak,,bone in rib-eye bout yo thick ya know..
Fishing here is pretty cool, with a hell of a lot to go for,,not just tunas ,,,blue and white marlin, barracuda, all the snapper and sea bass families, one of my favs is called "ti-la-kweto" (the letters q,x,z are not in the language) but I hear the sounds of all 3 all the time,,anyway thats off shore when i just wanna go fukin off I stay on the reef and catch all sorts of other stuff, most of I toss back,,,reef fish are bony as hell and frustrating to eat, except "pokul" AKA trigger fish, they are a yummy fish, no scales, thick hide like shark or bottlenose, and when cooked right over low heat the fish meat steams in the skin, and everything is cooked heads on even shrimp,cept when i cook shrimp im a heads off kinda guy. Even little sardine size fish are caught and consumed, i like um best when guts and gills are cleaned out, salted and deep fried until crispy like a cracker. Yea salted fish is a main staple, and more than just an aquired taste, everything from the sea gets salted and stored,BUT,,, i do have a small frezer,,sorry for turning danger island into leave it to beaver on ya, I run 720KW cat genset 4-6 hours most days and solar during the dry season,gennies a bit over kill on the KWs but i got it cheap off a little fat "dick-tater" that runs a little air strip on one of the mining islands 2-3 days north, so yea I freeze,, got aircon in the bedroom too for the blazing hot December nights.
The smuggling here is a blast, and for the right price dam near anything can be smuggled into the archipelago,theres an island half day boat ride that looks like wal-mart gone wild shit ya not,,,Faded Glory cloths, and equate brand cold meds all stolen off larg cargo ships and brought this way by small freighters the socks of interest can be had for about 2-3 centsUS but ya gotta buy a box when it comes to stuff like that,,like the oil,i gotta buy 1/4 pallet or none, thats 6 cases 24 in a case,,cheap got no ass to it oil,,i get about 60-70 hours before i can smell it gettin a little burnt on the dipstix, cheap as hell tools, you name it, everyone knows i always ask for lighters, wonder why:biggrin:, one day a few months ago one of the boat captains came walkin down my path towards the house with a guy in tow shouldering a 36x36x36 box full of "flighters" lighters with a lil LED flashlight on um,,whole box price was 60 Malaysian Ringgits or 20 US so now im sitting on 16.600 lighters,,but each only last a few days and some dont work at all ,,but do look cool when tossed on a fire. i had a chinese dirk bike that spun the oil into thinness in a month, just about all of um are carrying hash, some have other stuff that dont interest me, but ya never know what they got and its always different. most of the better stuff we have Ive traded for off the cruise and cargo ships,, like my dinner plates,,traded for um for a handful of pearls and some native art with the Purser from an Italian cruiseship most of my cook ware i got off the bigger cargo ships some say the products that come through here will not meet US and UK/EURO quailty standards and is sent to 3rd world nations and I can believe it.
When a western flagged ship stops here is when the real good shit comes out, I got some ORGANICIDE from a ship loaded with US made goods, had to buy 6 cases 12 per but hey,,,its good stuff.

OK someone ask me what happened to my chicom dirt bike.

Attachments

• IMGP0190.JPG
    IMGP0190.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMGP0231.jpg
    IMGP0231.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 50
  • IMGP0232.jpg
    IMGP0232.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 49
S

SeaMaiden

I've been dinged by big triggerfishes diving in the Caribbean. Left a MARK!

Ok, so I've been wondering, do I bring up the fishing for the HK live fish markets, or not?

masamaaso

Veteran
I want to know about the cannabis laws?? This has always stopped me from going to places their INSANE go to jail for life laws.. I was wondering what's up where you are? I used to go to this site called Webehigh which has been shut down or stopped by you know who.. So can you enlighten me? Tanks headband 707

Yea Asian drug laws can be harsh as hell ,life sentences even death,most of the tourist spots are'nt to bad and ya can buy yer way out of it but ya have to be quick ,,if to many cops show up you'll be paying everyone of them, places like the Philippines malay,indo and the nam are bad news if ya get nabbed with any weight and ya dont have a pocket full of green backs or euros and all consider weed a dangerous drug:moon:

Here there are no laws concerning weed, closest thing to a real cop(sorta) is 300 miles south in Bali,or the indo military that over sees the mines but they can both be bought off pretty quick, trible laws mainly deal with stealing, and its easy to spot a stealer he or she will be missing a few digits on the left hand,repeat offenders can lose the hand up to the wrist, and then they'll go for the toes and feet, but only the left hand so the offender can still feed ones self, crimes against each other get serious to the point of a fight to the death,or told to leave the island or in the rare case of rape the offender will be gang beaten by the girl and her family, its up to the girl if he lives or dies, this has not happened since ive been here, but i do get to hear about some that did go that route.

Attachments

• general stuff 273.jpg
    general stuff 273.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Latest posts